• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Not helpful. Nobody needs a lecture on how to spend their time. If progress is going to be erased, a save request isn't a sin.
If someone played that game before that someone should know that a save doesn't help because you decide over the game who'll become your girl. Also when you are playing a novel in Ren'Py it costs you just a few minutes to skip all the stuff you don't want to see.

You don't like my answer? Too bad for you because thats the only answer possible, take it or leave it.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
If someone played that game before that someone should know that a save doesn't help because you decide over the game who'll become your girl. Also when you are playing a novel in Ren'Py it costs you just a few minutes to skip all the stuff you don't want to see.

You don't like my answer? Too bad for you because thats the only answer possible, take it or leave it.
Persistent files save gallery progress, guess you haven't played many renpy games. Also, if you actually play it, "minutes" isn't anywhere near a correct estimate. Even if it was, what could it hurt to share files and be a friendly member of these forums? Policing people to "play games right" isn't a good way to contribute, I'd advise you to explore this place a bit more and see how helpful people are. There are even mods and cheat saves here, that's how much we respect each other's time.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Persistent files save gallery progress, guess you haven't played many renpy games. Also, if you actually play it, "minutes" isn't anywhere near a correct estimate. Even if it was, what could it hurt to share files and be a friendly member of these forums? Policing people to "play games right" isn't a good way to contribute, I'd advise you to explore this place a bit more and see how helpful people are. There are even mods and cheat saves here, that's how much we respect each other's time.
Policing? lol I honestly don't give a fuck if you are to lazy to play the game or not so good luck with your search for a full save instead of actually playing.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Astounding. Writes "policing?" and then does just that. Wow. Bow to the overlord who tells you how to play the game. Nobody play this, you better forward your decisions to this guy before clicking anything in the game. To see if he thinks it's "right." Jesus.

Reactions: drone4of2

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
an intro for first timers to this gem...there are three distinct paths currently..each should be played from the start as if you had 3 separate games..they do all intertwine in many ways though so the setting/theme remains consistent...the dames with complete paths currently are Nina,Melissa and Amy...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Weird out of place line on 1st day of school. At the end of class Cole says

-I take a quick look at Amy's desk, but apparently, she has already left.

Thing is she was never there and at this point he has no idea she even goes to that school

I coulda done without that confusion. I was already disoriented by the fact the game now looks like it takes place in Atlantis. Making me seasick :sick:

Jan 11, 2018
Great game no doubt! You can see the passion and the effort the developer put in this game. You have good comedy(mainly at Amy's route), drama, romance and an inspired sex scene at Japanese style.
The renders, OMG!, they are a masterpiece, but I have to admit, the shader is incredible at the scenery, but it's weird and little glitched at the characters, so my advice is to keep the effect just at the background and you just put some basic effect on the characters, but it's your game stencilbits and you're doing an amazing job, I just love your writing so much and the waiting for this update was worthy, because we talking about hours of content with pleasant reading.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i came across another continuity? error..i did not have boinks in the shower with Kate..BUT later she refers back to it as if we did...hmmmm.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Weird out of place line on 1st day of school. At the end of class Cole says

-I take a quick look at Amy's desk, but apparently, she has already left.

Thing is she was never there and at this point he has no idea she even goes to that school
The game is full of "inconsistencies".

The biggest one:

common path in the beginning: Nina first meets Amy at MC's house - it looks like they never met before;
Amy's path: we find out that 1) Nina's and Amy's families are old acquaintances, 2) Nina phones Amy before MC enrolls in Amy's school (because she wants to be sure they're going to be schoolmates!)

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes