VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I agree that the Alice path looks interesting and i hope to see that but expect it'll be Kate. The first 2 paths of Nina and Melissa were intertwined and Kate was a major part of the Amy path. Way too major a part of the Amy path imo to the point that i have no interest in seeing her ever again but i feel like that's what we're gonna get :cautious:

I actually did an Amy playthrough turning down every sex scene just because I was sick of the constant presence and instructions of Kate and the fact it turned the sweet, shy, girl next door type into a total buttslut. Turning them down made absolutely zero difference to anything. Every dialogue in the game just assumes you say yes to every sex scene (which i guess is a fair assumption generally) but I'd prefer if these decisions actually mattered and were reflected in the story.

Damn. Kinda went off on a tangent there.
Yes Jane would be a great option :D (y)
As I mentioned in one of my older posts, it would not be bad if the next smaller update was a new branch for Amy, something Like a natural path, as 0.3 is corruption path.

Reactions: Tom10 and McWoodz

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started ... but ... these moving eyes ... they look strange... Maybe because the whole eye moves ...

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Current poll results. Looks like Kate started off strong but it seems the masses want some Alice action.Will you make the difference? Pledge of patreon and vote.

Excelsior

Reactions: Namco15 and Tom10

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I signed up and voted for Alice- Now 41% to 36%.
It's worth the $5 if she wins.
Way too much Kate in the last update.

edit* Seems there's no charge til the 1st. If Kate wins I'm keeping my 5 bucks.

Last edited:

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
While I like Kate, there is a distinct lack of Alice content in the game. Giving her an arc would hopefully take the game away from the Devon/mafia arc that has become old hat.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Played Amy's route this week and i gotta say that, while it lacks the depth of Melissa's route and Amy's personality changes a bit to quick, i've gotta say that to me she's the best girl of this game so far, everyone should have a sweetheart girlfriend like her, i hope Alice's route is the next that comes out (although i think it will end up being Kate), my top girls so far (that have a complete route):

3 - Melissa (because of her personality and character depth)
2 - Nina (because of her relationship with Cole as a whole)
1 - Amy (because she's a lovely girl and also because i have a redhead fetish)

Also, wanted to hear your opinions on this, but what do you guys think of Cole? I actually like him since he's not a complete asshole and he has some pretty funny interactions with the other characters (specially with James)

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Also, wanted to hear your opinions on this, but what do you guys think of Cole? I actually like him since he's not a complete asshole and he has some pretty funny interactions with the other characters (specially with James)
I think he's a fucking idiot but I like him anyway (y)

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Cole is a nice guy who is the densest of motherfuckers.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are there any significant updates to content of the common route, or I can just skip to choices and go for the new route, if I played both paths in previous updte. I noticed some minor changes, like some generic characters got names and pictures but is there anything that changes the story? Are there any significant changes in Nina's and Melissa's paths?
There are no changes to Nina or Mel's paths, it's only Amy being added. Nina and Mel are done, nothing else is being added to those just like Amy is done now.

You can't skip choices though, all choices leading up to the beach scene are including in deciding which path you are on. People make the mistake of thinking that one choice James gives is the path branch and end up on a different one than they wanted because they skimmed through earlier choices.

Will there be a harem ending?
No.

6 paths.

Nina, Mel, Amy, Kate, Helen and Alice. No harem.

Also, wanted to hear your opinions on this, but what do you guys think of Cole?
Hit and miss. There are times when I think he's a great character but there are a lot of times I have to take a break from playing. It gets frustrating when people miss blatantly obvious things. I know it's part of his character but that doesn't make him any less dense.

I'll just say, if I was straight, he is not the kind of guy i'd be looking for.

Last edited:

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Reading people comment about how dense Cole is is actually something i can agree, i didn't minded it much in the previous versions but when i played the Amy route i payed more attention to that, it can be really annoying at times, also, i forgot to comment how it weirded me out that before entering the Amy route itself i choose to fuck Kate and when the time to fuck Amy came later in her route Cole was pretty shy about it and having to be taught how to have sex, an annoying inconsistency, one last detail, those Amy faints didn't annoyed me how i thought it would, it was kinda funny to me

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I will admit I didn't mind the Amy faints. It added a little bit of character growth when they stopped happening.
True, i only commented on her faints because when i found out about the update and entered the forum i saw someone complaining about that

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes