• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok really like what I have played thru so far. Did Nina's path first and was good.. Just finished Amy's and really really liked it. Not sure the Melissa path can beat it.

Reactions: Namco15 and Tom10

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Ok really like what I have played thru so far. Did Nina's path first and was good.. Just finished Amy's and really really liked it. Not sure the Melissa path can beat it.
Wait till you finish it. Other two are good, but Melissa has the best relationship/character development. Feels more like a "default" route, without dragging out too much.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Well, I finally finished the Amy update. I liked it but I wasn't blown away. I still think the Melissa path stirred the most emotions in me. It definitely isn't a bias towards Melissa either because she's the character I'm least attracted to. I think it's more.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tom10

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Amy's storyline is as hot as previous girls but I wondered why they never offered a threesome when Kate is there.

The plotholes of Kate wanting to fuck Cole was off since you can fuck her before anyone else.

Also is Amy's mom being added?

Reactions: Namco15 and Tom10

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Well, I finally finished the Amy update. I liked it but I wasn't blown away. I still think the Melissa path stirred the most emotions in me. It definitely isn't a bias towards Melissa either because she's the character I'm least attracted to. I think it's more.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also who goes that far for a stolen bike? It would have been better if Kate was the antagonist in Amy's story but it has to end with everyone being happy.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
The lips of every girl in the new version are so off putting. Pale/colorless like that of a dead person. It seems as if all the attractiveness of the girls has been leeched out of them just like their lip color has been leeched out. Lip color has such a big impact on the overall appearance and attractiveness. It just seems strange that after such effort into improvement by the dev who is so enthusiastic about his game, the overall attractiveness has considerably dialed back. Also the necklaces/bands/lockers around the necks are off putting.

Of course personal choice/ preferences and all that, but still...

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I mean yellow/white isn't even the natural lip color so it isn't even that the models are without any makeup, in fact almost everyone has red blush on their cheeks which clearly appears as makeup, so ... just why these colourless ghost lips ? This is so disconcerting IMO.

It appears as though someone has smeared their lips with chalk.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I must say that Melissa's path was the best so far. Amy's path is not bad, it is better than the vast majority of other visual novels, but it lacks the depth of Melissa's path.
For my taste, Amy changes too fast from a very shy girl to a slutty girl.
And it would be nice if there was a possibility of a more natural development of Amy's personality without such intense leadership from Kate - another branch of the Amy's path.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Amy's storyline is as hot as previous girls but I wondered why they never offered a threesome when Kate is there.
I think if there are 3somes they will/should show up in Kate's story line. She won't be bothered as much by sharing as the other girls.

Also who goes that far for a stolen bike? It would have been better if Kate was the antagonist in Amy's story but it has to end with everyone being happy.
Well it is in character. What was uncharacteristic is him calling the police first. That's where a normal person would have left it. How much of a POS do you have to be for the cops to laugh at you and ignore you.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
I think if there are 3somes they will/should show up in Kate's story line. She won't be bothered as much by sharing as the other girls..
If that's what happens she'll be my best girl next to Melissa.

Was so excited to see in previous versions Amy and Kate naked together to be teased it would be a 3some when it's just voyeur.

Reactions: Vainglorious

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Just like most people, I find Amy’s path less satisfying than Melissa’s path, mainly because the story was not exclusive to Amy. On Melissa’s path, we get a lot of exclusive scene with Melissa like those scenes at her house and basically during the entire mission/fighting scene. Amy’s path just feels like Melissa’s path with Amy’s ending for some reason. I would like to see more special scenes that are written just for Amy and Cole, for example camping in the woods. The cat searching scene was good, but it was kinda short. Would be great to have longer scenes/stotyline similar to that.

So for now,
1) Melissa
2) Amy
3) Nina

Low key disappointed as I thought Amy’s path was gonna top Melissa. But I do find Amy’s path a litttle funnier than Mellissa, love the humor on Amy’s path.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Which new path do you expect when 0.4 is released (probably around 2025)? :)
When voting for 0.3 Alice was second. I suppose there will be a new vote, but I think it will turn out like the previous one.
Especially after 0.3 Alice looks interesting. For me personally, she would be just behind Alice.
It's a pity that Jane wasn't considered among the options.

Reactions: Tom10 and McWoodz

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Which new path do you expect when 0.4 is released (probably around 2025)? :)
When voting for 0.3 Alice was second. I suppose there will be a new vote, but I think it will turn out like the previous one.
Especially after 0.3 Alice looks interesting. For me personally, she would be just behind Alice.
It's a pity that Jane wasn't considered among the options.
I agree that the Alice path looks interesting and i hope to see that but expect it'll be Kate. The first 2 paths of Nina and Melissa were intertwined and Kate was a major part of the Amy path. Way too major a part of the Amy path imo to the point that i have no interest in seeing her ever again but i feel like that's what we're gonna get :cautious:

I actually did an Amy playthrough turning down every sex scene just because I was sick of the constant presence and instructions of Kate and the fact it turned the sweet, shy, girl next door type into a total buttslut. Turning them down made absolutely zero difference to anything. Every dialogue in the game just assumes you say yes to every sex scene (which i guess is a fair assumption generally) but I'd prefer if these decisions actually mattered and were reflected in the story.

Damn. Kinda went off on a tangent there.
Yes Jane would be a great option :D (y)

Reactions: Tom10
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes