VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
See, that's my point. Jane having a path would make so much sense but nooooo, she isn't getting one.
Well Jane was added to the poll but doesn't look like there is enough interest in her to get her own path. I'd actually like an Amy's mom path cause I think she's hot and like her personality but there is no way that's happening.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
See, that's my point. Jane having a path would make so much sense but nooooo, she isn't getting one.

I want Alice before Helen just so we can find out more about her. I'm not that invested in her character at the moment, she only made a brief appearance.

The only problem I have is i'm not all that interested in Alice as a love interest.

She's cute but I don't see anything more than that, i'm essentially using her as a preview for Helen.
Jane actually might get a path yet. She's one of the options in the vote for the next update and although she's only got 10% of the vote over half the comments on the poll are for seeing a Jane path in future. I think most just already had in mind who they wanted to see in 0.4. Helen and Jane could definitely be in with a chance for 0.5 especially if we get to see more of them in 0.4.

For those interested-
As things stand in the vote it's 42% Alice, 37% Kate, 10% Helen, 10% Jane
Not sure where the other 1% went...

*Edit - For what it's worth I'll definitely vote for Jane and Helen before i vote for Kate. Or vote for a Kate-free Amy route if i get the chance.

Reactions: Namco15 and Tom10

ArtTolkien

May 22, 2018
If alice wins than there is a large chance that helen will appear much more given the elation, and the more we know about helen than the bigger chance we like her. Or she might suffer from kate sindrom and be too much involved. Only times and updates can tell

Reactions: Namco15 and McWoodz

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Alice wins!!!

:D

Good news for ThunderRob ArtTolkien Mytez jamdan PabloLorenzo joecoe and anyone else that was hoping for some Alice action. Should also bring the opportunity for Avaron1974 to get some of that quality time with Helen she was hoping for.

Finished Alice 43%, Kate 37%, Helen 11%, Jane 10%
Not sure where the other 1% came from...

Anyway should make for lots of happy fappers and all we have to do now is wait for Stencilbits to write the story, do all the renders and do some coding type stuff i suppose.... Should only take 3 or 4 weeks i imagine ;)(y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm just really glad Jane is getting a path. Seems her and the MC know each other really well it was strange she wasn't getting one so that pleases me.

In fact it pleases me so much I shall never complain about delays again.

I'd like to get to know more about Helen's character. She didn't stick around long when she visited us about Alice and i'm interested to learn more.

Kate we need a break from, she was very prominent in Amy's route and while I do love her character i'm glad she didn't win, it would have been too much too soon.

Alice i'm really on the fence about as a potential love interest. She seems more like the girl you take under your wing and keep safe but my opinion might change once I start reading her story. I certainly won't complain about her winning. While she isn't the girl I wat to see the most she does sound like she has quite the story to tell. I just think it's going to be heartbreaking. I'm really soppy so any sob story makes me blub.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Anyway should make for lots of happy fappers and all we have to do now is wait for Stencilbits to write the story, do all the renders and do some coding type stuff i suppose.... Should only take 3 or 4 weeks i imagine ;)(y)
3 or 4 weeks, that's a good joke. :ROFLMAO: Let's guess the release date of 0.4 . Who is closest to this date wins. My guess is the end of March 2020.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Glad that stencilbits is considering a Jane for those who want it. Me, I'm ambivalent because its probably going to be another Cole vs Devon/mafia arc.

At this point, I really hope the Alice/Helen/Kate storylines go somewhere else for their drama. Maybe family custody issues or something similar for Alice and Helen. Probably will be a bit of the age gap drama for Helen. Maybe for Kate, they delve into her sports clubs and eventually her emotional reasonings behind her promiscuity.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Should only take 3 or 4 weeks i imagine ;)(y)
And then some.

I said I wouldn't complain about delay's and timings but I will bring up the fact that no update for this game has been under 4 months.

Change those weeks to months and you may be closer to realistic.

Again, not a complaint, but Stencil isn't exactly known for speedy updates.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
And then some.

I said I wouldn't complain about delay's and timings but I will bring up the fact that no update for this game has been under 4 months.

Change those weeks to months and you may be closer to realistic.

Again, not a complaint, but Stencil isn't exactly known for speedy updates.
And change these months to years, if he starts experimenting with animations. :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

...Alice! As a winner, she will be the main heroine of the next 0.4 release. Congratulations to her and everyone who voted for her. It was a close race against Kate who had a lead at the beginning, but this time Kate had to bend over and take it - probably not the first time for her.
So, I'll start working on the story immediately and I'll also start posting some unused renders that were dropped from 0.3 (or from even older releases). Once they run out, you should get some great, new renders featuring Alice. During these few days, I have also worked on some technical improvements including some experimental 3D-features. I'll probably post a quick demo video at some point, but I'll try to keep all that technical stuff as low-priority now that the plan forward is clear.
That's all for now and thanks to everyone for their support!

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
I feel like my kind have been turned into a fetish.

I am okay with this.
Less a fetish. More of a preference. I am more likely to be attracted to redheads and pale brunettes. Which makes my marriage to a natural blonde all the stranger.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I thought the milf might win since she has a different body type from the other girls, Alice is the tiniest girl but not much more than Nina. So I guess she won because of her personality.

But I'm happy to be mistaken, if I had voted I would vote for her as well. I'm looking forward to the next three girls anyway, and with some luck maybe that MC friend as well that I forgot the name.

Hopefully stencilbits will deliver 0.4 faster since he won't be remaking models like he did last version

Reactions: Tom10
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes