VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I guess Alice won because most players prefer young girls to milfs. For me, Helen will stay in the last place after Jane and Kate.
Maybe Kate would have won otherwise if we didn't get too much Kate in 0.3.
For me it just seems like Alice could have an interesting story. Don't really know much about Helen yet but that'll change with the Alice path. Being her Aunt she should be around quite a lot just hopefully not in the room instructing them on how to fuck.

Reactions: Tom10

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Being her Aunt she should be around quite a lot just hopefully not in the room instructing them on how to fuck.
That's Kate's job.

From now on Kate will just pop up in every sex scene to give a running commentary based on how popular this aspect was in Amy's route.

So for next update we have Alice ............ with Kate.

After that we will have Jane with Kate.

Following shortly after that we will have Helen also with Kate.

And finally that just leaves Kate .... with her doppleganger etaK

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
That's Kate's job.

From now on Kate will just pop up in every sex scene to give a running commentary based on how popular this aspect was in Amy's route.

So for next update we have Alice ............ with Kate.

After that we will have Jane with Kate.

Following shortly after that we will have Helen also with Kate.

And finally that just leaves Kate .... with her doppleganger etaK
I hope this joke, or part of this joke, won't become reality.

Reactions: qaywsx and Tom10

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'm interested in Alice's story but i'm waiting for Helen's.

Kate i'll save till last. We'll overdose on redhead otherwise.

I don't quite get how Helen gets a path but Jane doesn't though but I won't complain .... much.
I honestly don't care which route comes next because they all gonna be good and all of the girls are nice in their own way. What i care about is: "Will i even see it this year?". ;)

And of course your kind is a fetish girl. Did you even see how many games use hot readheads to attract the players? :D

Reactions: Namco15

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I honestly don't care which route comes next because they all gonna be good and all of the girls are nice in their own way. What i care about is: "Will i even see it this year?". ;)

And of course your kind is a fetish girl. Did you even see how many games use hot readheads to attract the players? :D
I have no complaints about red heads being seen as a fetish I just found it a bit strange. It isn't something I ever saw with me being a ginge. Then again I mainly hang around with straight women and guys don't tend to talk about their kinks when their women are around and the gay guys I know aren't really good for judging straight guy trends from.

I want Jane's route more than anyone else. She's been a character that has interested me since my first play through and she's only just been added to the list so i'm looking forward to that.

I guess Helen would come next. Alice is great but she's too quiet for my liking, i'm useless around those kind of people.

Kate i'll save for last. I want to know more about her but don't want red head overload.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Is is confirmed that we are going to get Kate, Alice, Helen, Jane and the game will be over? Or are we going to get other characters? Amy's mom seemed fun.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I have no complaints about red heads being seen as a fetish I just found it a bit strange. It isn't something I ever saw with me being a ginge. Then again I mainly hang around with straight women and guys don't tend to talk about their kinks when their women are around and the gay guys I know aren't really good for judging straight guy trends from.

I want Jane's route more than anyone else. She's been a character that has interested me since my first play through and she's only just been added to the list so i'm looking forward to that.

I guess Helen would come next. Alice is great but she's too quiet for my liking, i'm useless around those kind of people.

Kate i'll save for last. I want to know more about her but don't want red head overload.
Of course its a bit strange but its probably because real gingers are pretty rare. I just noticed that, in many games here, the most likeable characters for me are the gingers and you are also a walking example for that, the likeable i mean not the fetish. :D

I can agree with Kate last, even tho i really like her since she is just crazy, because it would really be a red head overload. I'm a bit torn on which "should" be next because they are all interesting and we all know how good the stories to the characters are.

Mytez you forgot Kate! :devilish: Yeah Amy's mom would be fun but i don't think she will get her love interest route since she is married and Cole didn't go any woman/girl in a relationship so far. Not to mention that she seems to freak him out more than beeing attractive for him. lol

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Of course its a bit strange but its probably because real gingers are pretty rare. I just noticed that, in many games here, the most likeable characters for me are the gingers and you are also a walking example for that, the likeable i mean not the fetish. :D
I certainly get the rare appeal. I like women with a bit of muscle and it's rare you find ones that pull it off well outside of photoshopped instagram pics.

A couple of years before I met my girlfriend I started dating a girl that was into bodybuilding comps and when she got dolled up she looked great. Normally I don't like much makeup, not a fan of the overly fake look but lets just say she needed it.

I realised we weren't going to last when she was getting ready for a contest and I introduced her to my twinsy and she thought i'd turned straight.

Took a step back, looked at her with all that bronze shit they put on them and saw more veins than crack addict alley. I'd already sen her naked but I would not have been surprised if she'd whipped out her cock right at that moment, she looked more butch than most blokes I know.

I fucking hate judging people but damn, Ilan, i've never noped the fuck out of a building so fast in my life and with the length of my short ass legs it must have looked hilarious.

D

Deleted member 793518

Since I hate these mutiple route games (Maybe the devs don't get, that its all about wanking the sh.... aout ^^) I would love my Hero Lain for a great Lain's Mod, to correct this ^^
Lain is truly a saver, without Lain, I guess, I would have deleted so many games... MY HERO :x

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Since I hate these mutiple route games (Maybe the devs don't get, that its all about wanking the sh.... aout ^^) I would love my Hero Lain for a great Lain's Mod, to correct this ^^
Lain is truly a saver, without Lain, I guess, I would have deleted so many games... MY HERO :x
Maybe don't play story based games?

Especially dating sim story based games where multiple routes is the point to them.

Devs get it just not all of them make that kind of game. Not quite sure what you expect Lain to do about a game with multiple stories but you do you hunni.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You literally save the game when asked which girl you like and then play each route. You don't need a mod for that.

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You literally save the game when asked which girl you like and then play each route. You don't need a mod for that.

Decisions leading up to the beach are included in path choice.

You need to make choices regarding the character you want leading up to that one. It's kinda misleading really.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Decisions leading up to the beach are included in path choice.

You need to make choices regarding the character you want leading up to that one. It's kinda misleading really.
I guess the walkthrough is generic then, because I followed it and I got all the paths without a problem.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You can get who you want easily. Just ignore the girls you dont want, and do everything with the girl you do want.

D

Deleted member 59977

Is is confirmed that we are going to get Kate, Alice, Helen, Jane and the game will be over? Or are we going to get other characters? Amy's mom seemed fun.
Seems like there will be a harem route.

From patreon: The official harem route is still a long way off, but who says we can't take a small head start? A visit to the beach takes a surprising turn in this exclusive series of hi-res renders for all my $10 patrons. To be continued...

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
One of the things I noticed that makes this game really unique that I really like is James, unlike most secondary male characters in the games we have here, he's actually fleshed out, and the banter he and Cole have is a lot like the way I would talk to a lot of my friends in real life. It's nice to see that much put into even other characters like that, instead of most other male side characters being either flat one-note characters or plain assholes.

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes