VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can anyone tell me if the vaginas still look the same as preview pics? The game looks interesting but I just can't try it while I know the vaginas look like rubber lips.
It can always be worse. That last preview picture makes it look like her vagina is almost on her waist, lol.

Reactions: yoyomistro

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
So how long is the game, currently?
Also, are the preview pics not in-game? I saw several posts in the last few pages that say we only get 4 of the girls in the trailer (Kate, Alice, Helen, and Jane) , yet the preview images show Nina and Amy in obvious sexual scenes.
That was re. the vote for the next girls route. Full stories already complete for Nina, Melissa and Amy so pretty damn long.
Wonder who the next route is gonna be?
Alice won the vote.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I WANT KATE FFS !! but hey i won't complain since it's alice cuz i'm interested in knowing more about her and shit.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
642 Likes and other reactions

HOW COME THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE HEARD OF THIS GAME?? WHYYYYY:eek:

WHERE HAVE U BEEN ALL ME LIFEE T_________________T

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
So, Im in a house with Amy, were to make food.
A wild Nina appears completly without prewarning. Some chaos. Amy goes to the kitchen to prepare the food.
I magicaly pull out movie tickets for this evening that I got... because... when did I get them and why? I sure as hell didnt know I would have any company from anyone? Why did I buy two? I like burning money?
Then its all about Nina and next day comes. Where did Amy go? What happend there?
Wow... coherent like a russian boys daydreams.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
is it possible to change the MC's name? since the game isnt voiced i imagine its just a matter of changing a line of code or the dev console?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
is it possible to change the MC's name? since the game isnt voiced i imagine its just a matter of changing a line of code or the dev console?
good question lol i dont remember but i thought you could at the start of the game. maybe not lol

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

...Alice! As a winner, she will be the main heroine of the next 0.4 release. Congratulations to her and everyone who voted for her. It was a close race against Kate who had a lead at the beginning, but this time Kate had to bend over and take it - probably not the first time for her.
So, I'll start working on the story immediately and I'll also start posting some unused renders that were dropped from 0.3 (or from even older releases). Once they run out, you should get some great, new renders featuring Alice. During these few days, I have also worked on some technical improvements including some experimental 3D-features. I'll probably post a quick demo video at some point, but I'll try to keep all that technical stuff as low-priority now that the plan forward is clear.
That's all for now and thanks to everyone for their support!
Wonder who the next route is gonna be?
2 sides back. ;)
642 Likes and other reactions

HOW COME THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE HEARD OF THIS GAME?? WHYYYYY:eek:

WHERE HAVE U BEEN ALL ME LIFEE T_________________T
Because it is underrated and has too much to read for the average F95 user? :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes