VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Funny...
This game thread has more likes than it has views...
EDIT:
Don't mind me, didn't look at the 'k' at the end. :ROFLMAO:

Nice art style, not sure what is called but seems semi-realistic anime.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Melissa is best girl or atleast has the best route imo. I'm kind of sad Jane wasn't an option with all that teasing. If she was then Jane would be the best girl because i like her personality. Nina was somewhat annoying.

The rest of the girls were pretty even or should i say balanced with the exception of Alice's Aunt who came to visit the MC. She might be the sexiest woman in the whole game for me.

Alygness

Jun 12, 2018
Is there a different way to access Amy's path? Or is there some hidden variable for doing something in one of the earlier choices? I get to where James asks who we like... but when I pick Amy it just goes down Nina's route?

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Is there a different way to access Amy's path? Or is there some hidden variable for doing something in one of the earlier choices? I get to where James asks who we like... but when I pick Amy it just goes down Nina's route?
I can't get melissa's path to work. When I press on Melissa in the beach scene I get Nina's path
https://f95zone.to/threads/offcuts-v0-3-stencilbits.12879/post-2054629
Check the walkthrough guys
Got to make sure you have most or equal most points with the girl you want to choose

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I downloaded the game to see the new content, but I fear I'll ended up playing Melissa's route again and again, because it's perfect. :unsure:

is it possible to change the MC's name? since the game isnt voiced i imagine its just a matter of changing a line of code or the dev console?
Yes, you're right. If you don't want to decompile the game with Unren, try the attached file: it should unlock the console and also change the name of the MC.
Just replace "Whatever" with your favorite name, put the script into the "Offcuts-0.3.1-win\game" folder and start the game. It worked on my machine™.
Edit: the script should affect old saves too. In fact the MC name is not stored into a save: once you remove the script and reload the game, it changes back to "Cole".

If you have already unlocked the console and don't want to use the script, you can type:
Code:
pn.name = "Whatever"
(once you close the game, any change is lost though).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Oh wow, same sentiments for me as from other people . What a nice game and why did I only noticed now.
will wait for next update although it will last some time.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You still talking about them gummy bears that ate your lunch a couple of hours go:)??

This here is bombshell charly / victoria 's angels top model heavy horn dog cotton candy!!!
:p:p:p:love::love::love::love::p:p:p:love::love::love::love::p:p:p:p:love::love::love:

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
I downloaded the game to see the new content, but I fear I'll ended up playing Melissa's route again and again, because it's perfect. :unsure:

Yes, you're right. If you don't want to decompile the game with Unren, try the attached file: it should unlock the console and also change the name of the MC.
Just replace "Whatever" with your favorite name, put the script into the "Offcuts-0.3.1-win\game" folder and start the game. It worked on my machine™.
Edit: the script should affect old saves too. In fact the MC name is not stored into a save: once you remove the script and reload the game, it changes back to "Cole".

If you have already unlocked the console and don't want to use the script, you can type:
Code:
pn.name = "Whatever"
(once you close the game, any change is lost though).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much!!

Reactions: scrumbles
Aug 17, 2019
Is it just me or is the shader making the girls look...liquidy when moving. I like the idea of the shader but I had to disable it because it just looks wierd at the moment., like particularly with facial features, there's just something slightly off about their movements.

M'95

May 17, 2019
I really like the art style.

Question : I havent reached the girl routes yet (Jane just came back to house, after meeting her (again)), but does MC stay a doormat who is afraid of females? or does it get better?

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Renders on patreon , I mean that cookies one, are they teasers or are they used in the game?
I hope it's in-game not because it's a fetish of mine (it is not ) but she she looks happy and confident .

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
If you want to see how many love points you have (or if you want to cheat), the variables are:
  • Alice (aka "transfer"): transfer_points
  • Amy (aka "friend"): friend_points
  • Helen (aka "aunt"): aunt_points
  • Kate (aka "girl"): girl_points
  • Melissa (aka "melissa"): melissa_points
  • Nina (aka "sis"): nina_points
Type:
Code:
get_best_girl()
to know which girl has currently more points. Her route starts the day after you go to the beach with Nina and Amy (Melissa visiting your home and forcing you to temporarily join the student council is the last event of the common route).

Follow Qleaf's walkthrough and you cannot go wrong.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes