VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Now that the game is in pretty good shape after 0.3.1, I have slowly started to promote it a bit more. Now Offcuts is also . If you prefer that over go and give it a like if you want to. The version itself hasn't changed much so other than a few typo fixes it's the same as 0.3.1 on .
I'm also planning a Steam release at some point, we'll see.

Alexsucker

Aug 1, 2017
Love these artwork and story are great. I hope this game will have a harem route. while i playing each girl path, I feel a little bit sad and guilty to the other girl. And the other girls are less scene than the main one, I'm feeling lonely af.

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
is there any animation? or is going to be some animations in the near future? i like the art and i would love to have some animation in it, anyway great game

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
is there any animation? or is going to be some animations in the near future? i like the art and i would love to have some animation in it, anyway great game
no animations yet but the dev is learning/tinkering with it lately so maybe in the future. also if the dev read this i need more nina pls.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no animations yet but the dev is learning/tinkering with it lately so maybe in the future. also if the dev read this i need more nina pls.
Nina has a full route, that's how it goes, her content is finished now.

No chance to patch or mod this?
It's not an incest game if that's what you are referring to.

It would need someone to rewrite parts of the story to mod it but nobody has and the dev isn't going to do it.

I hope this game will have a harem route.
That wouldn't make any sense story wise so can't see it happening.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought her niece was the focus of the next one.

I remember thinking it's going to be a long wait for one I want. I like Alice in the story but i'm not all that interested in her as a love interest.

Jane is the one i'm most interested in then Helen then Kate.

If we're talking 6 months and change per update then it's February onwards for Alice. Amy's took, what, 9 months so if we say May to be conservative. That taken into account it's February 2021 for whoever comes after Alice, November'ish for the one after that and August 2022 for the last.

Not having a dig this time. Long waits kinda goes hand in hand with this game but it's okay.

I kinda don't mind. I know when one does come it will be a full route. I can't say that about other games.

I mean, shit, I played Unleashed yesterday. What I saw of it was fantastic but like Offcuts it's on it's 3rd update but it was over in about 15 minutes. I know i'll get a good chunk from this and that's worth waiting for.

2 years is a long wait for all routes but nevermind.

The only time I have an issue with this dev is when he gives a timeframe, misses it, gives another, misses that then releases it 6 months after the first timeframe. Just don't give a date. We don't mind waiting but it is disappointing seeing missed updates and it's not as if they were even close.

I love the devs work, it's probably one of my fave games but it would be great if he didn't announce any times unless it was finished and ready to go, then everyone will be happy.

Reactions: L30
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes