VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Kondzio25

Sep 9, 2017
I am missing Nina's - page 2 - pic 3 (from left to right). Can someone tell me what photo is it and how to get it?

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Loved it. But need to replay. Just got a rather abrupt Melissa ending - "the switch" - which I forgot to savescum, so have to restart.
Only complaint so far is decisions that aren't "would you like to dip your wick?" don't seem to have any point to them? I.e. Nina date when you get the option to White Knight or not, both lead to the same event. So why ask?
I dunno, I'm not a Dev, maybe it had a point.
Still love it though. Story, models. Even the backgrounds.
:edit: only now do I find the walkthrough?! At least it makes more sense now.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019
For me, In my case, the one girl in this current build I dislike the most Is hands down Nina. I literally cannot come to like her in anyway shape or form. Hell, I usually don't like the rich kid girls like Melissa but I found even her to be likable to an extent.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Nina is just a yandere, for me i just hate Melissa, sorry but rich bitches like her should just die on the side of the street :D Her parents are fucked up so she just has to be the same but in a different way??

kird

Apr 3, 2017
Nina is just a yandere, for me i just hate Melissa, sorry but rich bitches like her should just die on the side of the street :D Her parents are fucked up so she just has to be the same but in a different way??
I like Melissa route. I think her character development is actually the best. Even if she not the sexiest. I love how dynamics between her and MC changes. Rly well written.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I like Melissa route. I think her character development is actually the best. Even if she not the sexiest. I love how dynamics between her and MC changes. Rly well written.
Yes I don't really like chars like here, think I have played to many of the blond rich girls who go totally dere after some time ;D But yes it is well written and I like the art style overall. Maybe I sounded to harsh ^^

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
So far I liked the Amy path most , but sometimes feel guilty to the others .
In fact I feel a bit sad you can't get any new actions with the girls after their paths are finished so you could say well done dev for me feeling attached to chars you created.

Last edited:

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
i just finished all the routes and i love all the girls looking forward for alice's next but what i realy want is some more nina content pls DEV.

Reactions: Warhawk1

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
So far I liked the Amy path most , but sometimes feel guilty to the others .
In fact I feel a bit sad you can't get any new actions with the girls after their paths are finnished so you could say well done dev for me feeling attached to chars you created.
Same..I played in the order Nina,Melissa and Amy..Really felt bad for Nina and Melissa when I played Amy route..But I felt bad about the other girls when I played Nina as well..

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I love the girls in Offcuts, man. And I'm kinda glad a route is just one romantic love story with one of them. Can't wait for Kate.

Jan 19, 2018
Alright, based on what I've read this is an unpopular opinion but I just wanted to give my two cents:

I think Nina is super intrusive and annoying. It felt like the MC was being bullied after some point and not being able to say "Fuck off Nina!" just got me irritated. I kind of get her intentions and her tsundere-ish-ness, but I think it's a bit too much.

The writing and character design in general are great though; after picking up the habit of skipping scenes focusing on Nina, I really enjoyed it.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
IMO the character Nina is written as being in love for MC for a long time so partly that behaviour can be a kind of selfprotection on her side or as frustration MC doesn't aknowledge that. .One of the reassons the other paths felt like cheating on her .And her path felt like cheating on Amy for the same reasson.

So thank you dev thanks to you I'm having a sense of guilt playing this game .

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Well, Nina is referenced as "sis" in the code. If you think of her as your little sister, her behavior makes more sense. Yes, she's annoying; yes, she's overly attached; but you cannot tell your imouto to fuck off, she's family.
Iirc the dev was already working on the game, before Patreon banned all the incest: I guess Nina retained the original traits, while not being blood related to the MC anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

tp.jpg

Monthly Update: The Horrors of the Internet Edition
Time for the good old monthly update again!

First, some news. Follow me or send me a tweet if you want to. Technically, I created that account over a year ago, but it was automatically suspended before I could even send a single tweet. I guess the universe (or Twitter) was trying to give me a hint about the perils of social media. Anyway, now that 0.3.1 is out on all platforms maybe I'll start advertising the game a bit more. As a trivia originally there were supposed to be only three girls to choose from: Amy, Nina and Melissa. I added the other girls later. So technically version 0.3.1 could actually be 1.0.0.

I have never been very active on social media (or any media), so we'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll even hook my Twitter feed to Discord so you can all enjoy as I get into thousand-message long political slap fights with randos on the Internet 2 am in the morning. I'll be more active on Twitter and Discord during September as an experiment, so be prepared to read my status updates about staring at the wall, optimizing model vertex counts and writing lame jokes. And I'll probably post something unique on Twitter too to encourage some interactions.

As for progress, the script for Alice's story is currently about 75% done and I should be able to finish the first draft during September. After that, it's scripting, creating new background scenes and rendering other visuals. So soon I'll probably have some fresh Alice-related content for you all. Typically all the drafts have also gone through some changes before the final version. The 0.4 release target could be around November/December, but you know how good I am at estimating these things. Still, things are a lot calmer now, so who knows?

I also finally updated my Patreon goal, I have been letting things pretty much move on their own weight for now. Things are a lot slower on my day job too, so I added a goal in which I'll take some time off from my job every week to work on Offcuts. It's a long way off, but it's always good to have some goals.
So like, subscribe and followmeontwitterinstagramyoutubevimeodeviantartandpixiv! And thanks to everyone who is already on board!

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes