VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

pronzcowboy

Aug 9, 2017
This game functions more like eastern visual novels where you're not going after a harem but rather individual characters. Ahh people...

Reactions: Tom10

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So there are three routes as of now? Nina melissa and ? Any suggestions on which girls path I should play first?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To me the game ended with Melissa's route. I doubt anything can top that but I'll see.
The Death and Taxes route ending for Mel is the best ending by far.

So there are three routes as of now? Nina melissa and ? Any suggestions on which girls path I should play first?
They don't really have an order as such. I suppose Mel's route explains a bit more who some of the characters are but they only play a bit part in the other routes so it doesn't make that much of a difference.

It's all down to personal preference really.

aydv

Sep 26, 2017
The game is structured like Japanese VNs (and borrows a ton of other tropes from them) - you need to make different decisions on the common route to end up with a girl of your choice. The selection screen is more or less just a tie-breaker.

That said, it's not uncommon to make a harem ending available once all others are unlocked. I imagine it will result in an early grave for the protagonist, but at least he'll die happy. Or, more likely, they'll gang up and keep him in Melissa's basement as a sex slave.

Reactions: Namco15

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
So, fun fact. If you are in the middle of the game and decide to run the Shader Test, it drops you back to the main menu. Not where you were in the story. Luckily, you can just reload last save and skip, but that... was unexpected.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Are there any significant updates to content of the common route, or I can just skip to choices and go for the new route, if I played both paths in previous updte. I noticed some minor changes, like some generic characters got names and pictures but is there anything that changes the story? Are there any significant changes in Nina's and Melissa's paths?

Last edited:

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I played Melissa then Nina and now doing Amy. After I had finished with Nina I had wished I had played her first. It fely like I learned too much of a common plot between the two playing Melissa first and it hurt my enjoyment of Nina.

Reactions: Rebeldad
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes