4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Hmm...I see a romance tag only, shouldn't this title also have the dating sim tag a well...because MC is actually dating and having sex with more than one girl in the story? Sorry as I'm not totally sure, but I thought the romance tag is a single love interest path.

Also, just a suggestion to the dev...you might want to review a few of the popular titles (these are first time dev release titles) like Grandmas House, or My Dorm, to see how they setup their Gene and Developers Notes sections. Both dev's spent time and answered many of the same repeated questions that's normally flooding in the forms, and added detailed info to their Gene and Developer notes sections.

Regards.
Romance [Used when elements such as romance, seduction are heavily present.]
No mention of quantity of romance targets
Dating Sim [Used when a game contains dating mechanics.]
What isn't clear is the definition of "dating mechanics". There's the traditional systems where MC is in a sandbox and every girl is rejectable or avoidable for romantic interactions. You'll have to grind affection/love/familiarity stats until she's willing to go on a date, then navigate the dialogue tree to get a certain threshold of points to get a handie at the end of the date. Grind more affection, next date, earn date points, get a beej, and so on. The new tags which haven't yet been rolled out seems to be trying to narrow down the dating sim tag to this context. The proposed definition in the Planned Tags V2 is
dating-sim: Contains stat or schedule based mechanics to advance character romance
There are VN's that put the dating sim tag on just because you go on a bunch of dates with girls that can be wrangled into your harem, and there's a simple point system with a single stat for each LI, that's sometimes mostly unused in the game logic. I think that's a misuse, and I think some of those games would be hard pressed to justify the tag under Tag System V2.

Reactions: Amomynous Games

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the tip, I'll check on the Genre/Dev notes and try to add some more detail.

For the romance tag, it's entirely possible to date one LI at a time, none of them, or all of them. I wasn't aware of the dating sim tag, so I can add that since you can date multiple LIs at the same time.
So we can date all the LIs, have sex with all of them, but in the end we're going to have to choose just one. If we eliminate NTR and the like, this is my least favorite type of game.

I guess all I can do is wish you luck.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I saw dev said ntr isnt planned but the future tags say ntr.

So which is it ? there will be there wont be.

I wanna try this but i gotta know

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Played this for the first time yesterday and I gotta say that it's a really good mid-tier game. The things it sets out to do are done well. My only complaint is that at this time, I'm still unsure if this is going to be a harem game or not. Looks like it is shaping up in that direction but there is no tag and there are some choices that seem to be hinting at just individual relationships. I hope that the path becomes clearer over the next release or two, but for now good job Developer/s!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amomynous Games

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
My friends,
Office Perks Mod Version 0.0.5.2 is updated and now available!
https://f95zone.to/threads/office-perks-v0-0-5-2-walkthrough-mod-murraymods.174979/
Please note that the Dev changed the behavior of certain statistics (relationship points) and the Mod also changed to include more information to the player such as gained points of total points for certain decisions.
This means that some saves may not work. Especially if we want to use a save made without the Mod to a game with the Mod installed. Much better if you start a new game, especially considering the aforementioned changes made by the Dev.
This statistics of total Interest and Relationship points are of great importance for the launch of events, therefore the Mod now shows in detail how these points are accumulated.
I want to take this opportunity to congratulate Amomynous Games again for this excellent game.
Best regards,

Murray.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
really enjoying this title even if im some what anxious at what the future holds relationship wise.. with so many girls having such a pivotal role in what could make a great company being your LI's a part of me hopes this just takes away that pressure and goes Harem lol

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Whelp. I was enjoying this, but no harem means I am out. Good luck Dev, but I am not playing multiple times. I have a big enough back log of VNs to play. So no harem = no me. I know I am just one of hundreds, but I just don't have the time.
So good luck dev, but I am out.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes