4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Worked!

Oh, I did a little testing, went back and did a pure Jenny run, there were a few errors that popped up. Also, there were more than just Maria and (now with the fix) Jenny scenes? How did I miss out on Eva, Grace, and Nikki?
Found the Nikki scene after starting a new game. I'm guessing the Grace scene competes with one of the other ones?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Glad it worked! I just tested and it looked good to me too. If you're finding other bugs or inconsistencies, I'd love to hear them so I can patch them up!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, I see, that post from the other day was about v.0.0.5, that's why I couldn't find the Grace event, it wasn't there! Silly me.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Very nice game, funny with really beautifull girls, i just hope we will not end up in jealousy drama.
Sometimes in those games the dev lets you fuck everybody untill he decides that you need to be punished.
But sex scenes seem to happen very quickly, i was quite surprised so i fear that it will get boring soon.
Usually in games like this you get girls and girls and girls that you fuck quickly and forget, i just hope the dev will have enough imagination to make thing last with the girls we have now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
  • New Relationship System -- Flirting with LIs, or generally showing "interest" in them will determine what optional (non-story) content you will see as you progress through the game. If you're not interested in a LI, you will not see this optional content if you don't flirt or show an interest. Throughout the story, you will get additional scenes that are important to the actual story, but will not see optional sexy content.

Just started the game and so far the MC's main way of "flirting or showing interest" seems to be ogling every woman's tits and arse like a horned-up teenager. I didn't make him stare at Jenny like a creep so that relationship isn't going anywhere. Don't know yet if other characters will have similar mechanics or requirements.

Other than that, this seems like a pretty relaxing and straight-forward game so far. No massive complicated plot, just a nice little story without any major stress factors.

Reactions: Hungover00

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Good game and fun to play. Keep it up.
I had these 2 bugs while playing.
Thanks! I'll take a look asap.

*edit - Looks like you're using v0.0.4.1 instead of the latest fixed version v0.0.4.1f. Can you try again with the most recent version? This flag gets set during the lunch with Eva on Thursday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Thanks! I'll take a look asap.

*edit - Looks like you're using v0.0.4.1 instead of the latest fixed version v0.0.4.1f. Can you try again with the most recent version? This flag gets set during the lunch with Eva on Thursday.
I will try it with the new version, I had installed the patch you posted above.
Edit: Now it works perfectly, sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
I will try it with the new version, I had installed the patch you posted above.
Edit: Now it works perfectly, sorry for the inconvenience.
Hey, glad it's working! That hotfix patch was for a different issue, but I'm glad the new version is good to go. Thanks for playing!

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes