4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Don Marquez

Jul 19, 2017
Plsa problem arose after updating the driver for the video card and so with all the games, who knows what the problem is
Windows 11 Pro 21H2 22000.2538

Untitled.png

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Plsa problem arose after updating the driver for the video card and so with all the games, who knows what the problem is
Windows 11 Pro 21H2 22000.2538
You mention "all the games". I doubt this is the right place for general Renpy rendering troubleshooting. You probably search in this forum for an answer.
If you don't find a solution, try posting a new thread there for help, and you should probably include the log.txt that Renpy is linking to in the screenshot. It probably contains some paths that have your Windows username in them, so you might find and replace that before posting if that worries you.

Reactions: Don Marquez

Don Marquez

Jul 19, 2017
You mention "all the games". I doubt this is the right place for general Renpy rendering troubleshooting. You probably search in this forum for an answer.
If you don't find a solution, try posting a new thread there for help, and you should probably include the log.txt that Renpy is linking to in the screenshot. It probably contains some paths that have your Windows username in them, so you might find and replace that before posting if that worries you.
thank you very much, I found the solution on the forum here

Reactions: Bill Temple

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
What to expect in Office Perks v0.0.4:

- 778 new renders / Total = 3,159

- 2,104 new lines of dialog / Total lines = 6,109

- 12 new scenes including Jenny, Maria, and Nikki

- Introducing ???

- Some reworking of some minor storylines, menu choices and dialog

View attachment 3066640

View attachment 3066643

View attachment 3066644

View attachment 3066645
Jenn's face is fuckin adorable.
Also Maria in stockings.... lets goooooooo!
When do we get to bang Jenn in pantyhose? Just need to tear a hole and bend her over at the office...

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Office Perks v005 has been released to the Contributor tier on Patreon!

**Office Perks v0.0.5 Release Notes**
- 461 new renders
- Five new scenes with Eva, Grace, Maria, and Nikki
- Some minor dialog tweaks here and there
- New music track

**Release schedule:**
- Contributing VIP: Today, Friday 12/8
- VIP: Friday 12/15
- Horndog: Friday 12/22
- Supporter: Friday 12/29

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
so as far as I'm aware people are triggered over the fact that two Li's were friends with benefits when they were younger and they grew out of that phase as Jenny put it, correct me if I'm wrong.
and as long as any future lesbian content is optional then there's no problem.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Did the game always have the little image transition thingy? Throwing me off a bit.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Not sure why, but the game skipped the Thursday night drinks with Jenny. Just went from getting an RSVP text from Nikki, to Jenny texting at 11:09 PM, which is weird.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Not sure why, but the game skipped the Thursday night drinks with Jenny. Just went from getting an RSVP text from Nikki, to Jenny texting at 11:09 PM, which is weird.
Did you get the "Make plans with Jenny tonight" option in the afternoon?

*edit - Nevermind. I see the issue and will upload a new build asap. Sorry about that.

*edit #2 - Quick fix attached if you just want to replace the script file. Rollback to before the Nikki RSVP text and it should work.

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Did you get the "Make plans with Jenny tonight" option in the afternoon?

*edit - Nevermind. I see the issue and will upload a new build asap. Sorry about that.

*edit #2 - Quick fix attached if you just want to replace the script file. Rollback to before the Nikki RSVP text and it should work.
Worked!

Oh, I did a little testing, went back and did a pure Jenny run, there were a few errors that popped up. Also, there were more than just Maria and (now with the fix) Jenny scenes? How did I miss out on Eva, Grace, and Nikki?

Reactions: Amomynous Games
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes