4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Confirmed this is v0.1.1 not v0.1.2 so if you're wondering why none of the content outlined in the release notes is in here, that's why.
COMPRESSED version on previous page is the right one

btw dev, little suggestion for the future - if you create 3some scene make sure MC fuck BOTH girls , not just one. It was disappointing that Grace doesn't get a proper fuck

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, if people are saying that is not v0.1.2 in the OP, I know these are below are v0.1.2.

Office Perks [v0.1.2] [Amomynous Games]

Changelog:
  • 1,005 new renders
  • 15+ scenes + 5 sexy scenes
  • Intoducing our first side character
  • One new music track, one new sfx
  • New fancy loading screen

The OP is now correct my links here are no longer needed..
Office Perks [v0.1.2] [Amomynous Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
playing through the new update and at the part where Shitbag Carson sold the biz and left everyone high and dry. pretty sure that's illegal? hopefully the employees get together and sue Carson for pulling that shit. or at least go after the person that bought the business. surely there must be some consideration for employees that get fucked over like that?
could be wrong about it being illegal i guess. but that would suck to that happen for real. and i am sure it happens...

Reactions: BGRW2020

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
playing through the new update and at the part where Shitbag Carson sold the biz and left everyone high and dry. pretty sure that's illegal? hopefully the employees get together and sue Carson for pulling that shit. or at least go after the person that bought the business. surely there must be some consideration for employees that get fucked over like that?
could be wrong about it being illegal i guess. but that would suck to that happen for real. and i am sure it happens...
This is a software company, so let's assume US west coast, maybe California. In California, there's notice requirements for larger employers terminating large percentages of their workforce or closing a plant or office. I think there need to be about 75 total employees for the California WARN law to apply, which I think is more than Carson employed.
"Illegal" implies a crime or misdemeanor, but running your business poorly isn't usually a crime. Assuming most or all employees had contracts, there would be obligations that would need to be met under the contracts, but those vary, and violating a contract is also not a crime. Most employers are going to try to make the most favorable contract they can, and it's the employees job to make sure they get all the protections they need. Most don't, though. So there could be terms that include the right to terminate employment (and pay) immediately. This is fairly common, even in California. If the contracts were fair and included severance pay, violations can be remedied in civil court to make wronged parties whole, but that takes time. Furthermore, it's not clear if "sold the business" means that selected assets of the business were sold, and the actual entity closed down, or if it means that the whole business was sold. If the whole business was sold, then responsibility for employment contracts would have transferred to the new owners, but if just certain assets were sold, then Carson's business still technically holds the contracts. This only matters for figuring out who to sue.
Thank you for attending the introductory lecture of Business Contracts 101. If you have any questions, office hours are Tuesday mornings 6:45-7:30am Eastern Standard Time. Please check your syllabus and read pages 15-89, and 133-201 of the textbook before the next class.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
This is a software company, so let's assume US west coast, maybe California. In California, there's notice requirements for larger employers terminating large percentages of their workforce or closing a plant or office. I think there need to be about 75 total employees for the California WARN law to apply, which I think is more than Carson employed.
"Illegal" implies a crime or misdemeanor, but running your business poorly isn't usually a crime. Assuming most or all employees had contracts, there would be obligations that would need to be met under the contracts, but those vary, and violating a contract is also not a crime. Most employers are going to try to make the most favorable contract they can, and it's the employees job to make sure they get all the protections they need. Most don't, though. So there could be terms that include the right to terminate employment (and pay) immediately. This is fairly common, even in California. If the contracts were fair and included severance pay, violations can be remedied in civil court to make wronged parties whole, but that takes time. Furthermore, it's not clear if "sold the business" means that selected assets of the business were sold, and the actual entity closed down, or if it means that the whole business was sold. If the whole business was sold, then responsibility for employment contracts would have transferred to the new owners, but if just certain assets were sold, then Carson's business still technically holds the contracts. This only matters for figuring out who to sue.
Thank you for attending the introductory lecture of Business Contracts 101. If you have any questions, office hours are Tuesday mornings 6:45-7:30am Eastern Standard Time. Please check your syllabus and read pages 15-89, and 133-201 of the textbook before the next class.
ty for the lesson. i was unaware of that. would be cool to see someone come up with a way to make this Carson douche have to pay up something..

Reactions: Bill Temple

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Confirmed this is v0.1.1 not v0.1.2 so if you're wondering why none of the content outlined in the release notes is in here, that's why.
Are you aware of an error when MC is deciding if Maria is a FWB? There is no variable for this shown. All I could find that was close was maria_fwb_upgrade.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Are you aware of an error when MC is deciding if Maria is a FWB? There is no variable for this shown. All I could find that was close was maria_fwb_upgrade.
I'll take a look, thank you. This variable is in the Person class. But if it's erroring, I'll check it out.

Last edited:

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Running a solo Jenny save and, during the Bojo scene, Maria and MC kiss, despite me rejecting Maria in every choice. Also earlier, at the club, MC said he's seen Nikki (who I also rejected every time) naked. I'm sleepy, so I don't fully trust my memory, but I'm pretty sure he didn't?

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Running a solo Jenny save and, during the Bojo scene, Maria and MC kiss, despite me rejecting Maria in every choice. Also earlier, at the club, MC said he's seen Nikki (who I also rejected every time) naked. I'm sleepy, so I don't fully trust my memory, but I'm pretty sure he didn't?
Ok, thanks for the report. Definitely shouldn't be getting a kiss from Maria if you're not on her path. As a matter of fact, I don't think you should get this scene *at all* if you're not on Maria's path. Will take a look at both cases, thanks!

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Wait, there isn't going to be a harem ending?
This is extremely disappointing to read. The idea of being made to fall in love with all of these gorgeous women only to be forced to choose one is too much.

Please tell me this thinking has changed? Please?
yea, it's strange if you consider setup in this game:
- girls don't give a shit if mc fuck others, some of them know about each other
- no jealousy drama
- another potential 3 throuples is teased in this update
- mc invite girls to work with him in new studio - plenty of opportunities here to build a good relationship between all characters, and finally forming a proper harem

Last edited:

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Like the game so far. Very enjoyable & relaxing with a soothing music.
And good humor, - there were some hilarious moments, like the scene with "BBC" in cafe :LOL:, or MC's schedule on a screen hahah.

My absolute fav so far is Jenny, this "stressaholic" is so damn cute :love:
Her path will be my canon.

I also tried Grace's path (when we choose a girl after the party) and I must say that a scene with her was very very... very hot, damn :giggle:

I wishlisted and looking forward to it's release on steam.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Wasn't Grace supposed to get a date night Sunday after the party Saturday? Or is there an actual conflict.

I was surprised there wasn't more fallout after the party, really thought the dev was going to blow things up, not keep paths open and going. Perhaps a harem path still has some hope? You know Jenny could organise that. Though now it would only be a hop and a skip to turn the new company into a cult centred on MC's fingers, tongue, and dick, with everyone required to spend time in worship. I believe Jenny could convince Eva, somehow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Like the game so far. Very enjoyable & relaxing with a soothing music.
And good humor, - there were some hilarious moments, like the scene with "BBC" in cafe :LOL:, or MC's schedule on a screen hahah.

My absolute fav so far is Jenny, this "stressaholic" is so damn cute :love:
Her path will be my canon.

I also tried Grace's path (when we choose a girl after the party) and I must say that a scene with her was very very... very hot, damn :giggle:

I wishlisted and looking forward to it's release on steam.
yeah, this BBC thing cracked me down for a while :LOL: , first I thought she is just trolling, on the other hand - her being a nerd and workaholic, makes sense I guess)

as for Grace after-party scene - exactly my thoughts, maybe that's just because I played not so many games lately with hot latin characters - but lewd scene with her was mind blowing indeed :love:

out of all characters I'd also mention Nikki (obviously besides Jenny and Grace), she is sexy, other chars paths I didn't bother to play, maybe will try them out when it will be on steam for achievements :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: metamorphMP

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Wasn't Grace supposed to get a date night Sunday after the party Saturday? Or is there an actual conflict.

I was surprised there wasn't more fallout after the party, really thought the dev was going to blow things up, not keep paths open and going. Perhaps a harem path still has some hope? You know Jenny could organise that. Though now it would only be a hop and a skip to turn the new company into a cult centred on MC's fingers, tongue, and dick, with everyone required to spend time in worship. I believe Jenny could convince Eva, somehow.
MC is not in any committed relationship, girls often remind him that so he can have fun with all of them and they are ok with that. Jenny even mention in this update, she is not interested in anything serious right now
Also Jenny in 3some scene give a strong cuckquean vibes, she like to watch and listen what mc doing to other girl. Perfect harem queen:cool:

I hope dev consider adding harem path, setup is perfect for this ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes