4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
out of all characters I'd also mention Nikki (obviously besides Jenny and Grace), she is sexy, other chars paths I didn't bother to play, maybe will try them out when it will be on steam for achievements :rolleyes:
yeah, Nikki is ok now that you mention it, I guess I just didn't like her introduction that much - aka E-cam girl (my less favorite trope), but it get's better later.

well I also tried Maria's path, she probably has the most of lewd content, especially after the party - they fuck like rabbits with MC))) though she lacks something to make me wanting to become smth more with her than FWB

yeah, this BBC thing cracked me down for a while :LOL: , first I thought she is just trolling, on the other hand - her being a nerd and workaholic, makes sense I guess)
yeah, I also remembered scene on the bench, I mean it's nothing serious but it made me LMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw, Amomynous Games , I remembered this choice, I haven't checked variables, but at least according to your in-game hints both choices increase her RP, just pointing it out, maybe it's supposed to be like this:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexMpog

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
yeah, Nikki is ok now that you mention it, I guess I just didn't like her introduction that much - aka E-cam girl (my less favorite trope), but it get's better later.

well I also tried Kate's path, she probably has the most of lewd content, especially after the party - they fuck like rabbits with MC))) though she lacks something to make me wanting to be smth more with her than FWB

yeah, I also remembered scene on the bench, I mean it's nothing serious but it made me LMAO:

btw, Amomynous Games , I remembered this choice, I haven't checked variables, but at least according to your in-game hints both choices increase her RP, just pointing it out, maybe it's supposed to be like this:

Who’s Kate? Did you mean Maria?

Reactions: metamorphMP

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
COMPRESSED version on previous page is the right one

btw dev, little suggestion for the future - if you create 3some scene make sure MC fuck BOTH girls , not just one. It was disappointing that Grace doesn't get a proper fuck
what do you have to do to get the Grace, jenny 3some? ive had sex with both of them already but seperately

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I think the issue is coming from the conflict between two things, it being a rare thing that people in non serious relationships want monogamy, and that you expect them to know and reveal that information right away. That ends up being more of a you problem, though perhaps the dev can put in an early option for you so the MC says they only date sequentially, and only want to date people who do that as well.

I believe the norm in dating circles is to ignore the idea of your dates going on other dates until you know if things will likely become more serious, and then starting to have deeper conversations about the issue. It would be exhausting and off-putting to jump through those hoops before you know if there's a spark or other layers of compatibility.

But, I do fully support there being the option to make that clear in the game, if the Dev has the time, energy, and inclination for it.
Non serious. are you serious. because sex should be serious not a game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MadMoonMan69

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This is a software company, so let's assume US west coast, maybe California. In California, there's notice requirements for larger employers terminating large percentages of their workforce or closing a plant or office. I think there need to be about 75 total employees for the California WARN law to apply, which I think is more than Carson employed.
"Illegal" implies a crime or misdemeanor, but running your business poorly isn't usually a crime. Assuming most or all employees had contracts, there would be obligations that would need to be met under the contracts, but those vary, and violating a contract is also not a crime. Most employers are going to try to make the most favorable contract they can, and it's the employees job to make sure they get all the protections they need. Most don't, though. So there could be terms that include the right to terminate employment (and pay) immediately. This is fairly common, even in California. If the contracts were fair and included severance pay, violations can be remedied in civil court to make wronged parties whole, but that takes time. Furthermore, it's not clear if "sold the business" means that selected assets of the business were sold, and the actual entity closed down, or if it means that the whole business was sold. If the whole business was sold, then responsibility for employment contracts would have transferred to the new owners, but if just certain assets were sold, then Carson's business still technically holds the contracts. This only matters for figuring out who to sue.
Thank you for attending the introductory lecture of Business Contracts 101. If you have any questions, office hours are Tuesday mornings 6:45-7:30am Eastern Standard Time. Please check your syllabus and read pages 15-89, and 133-201 of the textbook before the next class.
That may be correct in the US, but certainly not in most other civlized countries, where the worker is protected and contracts paid out

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That may be correct in the US, but certainly not in most other civlized countries, where the worker is protected and contracts paid out
I'll let all that slide, suspension of disbelief and all that. Make it a fictional country or whatever. Certainly wouldn't be that cut and dry in an actual country.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I'll let all that slide, suspension of disbelief and all that. Make it a fictional country or whatever. Certainly wouldn't be that cut and dry in an actual country.
it is in Canada, Germany. France Sweeden etc.... etc.... The US is always more protective of the buisness than it's people, hence the lack of paid health care - Capitalism - money is worth more than people

Reactions: Elduriel

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Does everyone have a contract for employment? Does the girl who works the till at Nando's have an employment contract?

Insane One

Nov 10, 2017
Is anyone else getting the error Maria is not defined?
I just got it early on. Chose both her interest-boosting options and when the MC went to think about his plan for the rest of the night the error popped up. (I assume there was a choice to hang with Maria or go about your business at the point where the error pops up)

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
I just got it early on. Chose both her interest-boosting options and when the MC went to think about his plan for the rest of the night the error popped up. (I assume there was a choice to hang with Maria or go about your business at the point where the error pops up)
This is a new one I haven't seen or heard before. Will take a look.

Reactions: Insane One

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Does everyone have a contract for employment? Does the girl who works the till at Nando's have an employment contract?
Actually yes they do - there is contractual doc. for all jobs and no boss can let someone go on a whim without getting repercutions

Reactions: Hungover00

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You know in this story MR Dev you should make the anal stuff avoidable or optional - not all people like to go routing in an asshole
as well as you said that you wanted to make it realistic, then you need to stop all the squirting which 96% of the female population never does - it would at least be nice to have a switch to turn if off right at the beginning so those who like it can have it and those who don't, don't have to see it

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Actually yes they do - there is contractual doc. for all jobs and no boss can let someone go on a whim without getting repercutions
Yeah, I think the only people without a contract are paid under the table, otherwise it's required.

TheRadiator

Aug 29, 2023
An employment contract is not required in the US. In general, most states in the US operate under "employment at-will". That means an employer can terminate an employee at any time for any reason that does not violate employment laws (such as firing someone for refusing to commit a crime). Similarly, an employee can quit a job at any time for any reason.

Large companies usually have employment contracts and policies that define termination procedures. I think Jenny says that 23 people lost their jobs. It's perfectly legal in the US for a small company with 23 employees to have no employment contracts and fire all employees without notice or severance pay just because the owner doesn't feel like running the business anymore.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Office Perks [v0.1.2] + Gallery Unlocker + Walkthrough Mod

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

hotrod4930

Nov 16, 2020
Got the following error

While running game code:
File "game/script_day_nine.rpy", line 1233, in script
menu:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 209, in execute
screen choice(items):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 209, in execute
screen choice(items):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 212, in execute