4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
An employment contract is not required in the US. In general, most states in the US operate under "employment at-will". That means an employer can terminate an employee at any time for any reason that does not violate employment laws (such as firing someone for refusing to commit a crime). Similarly, an employee can quit a job at any time for any reason.

Large companies usually have employment contracts and policies that define termination procedures. I think Jenny says that 23 people lost their jobs. It's perfectly legal in the US for a small company with 23 employees to have no employment contracts and fire all employees without notice or severance pay just because the owner doesn't feel like running the business anymore.
Yea good old US of A - stick it to the employee, the same people that make the buisness rich - such a great place

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Version 1.2 when unzipped says V1.1 is this a bug?
Also seems I am missing all the images from the time you go on delivery for Eva onward to the end???

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Office Perks with MurrayMod's walkthrough mod to v0.1.2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Last edited by a moderator:

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Ok, thanks for the report. Definitely shouldn't be getting a kiss from Maria if you're not on her path. As a matter of fact, I don't think you should get this scene *at all* if you're not on Maria's path. Will take a look at both cases, thanks!
I found the issue on this and it will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for the report.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Am I nuts or does Nikki look cross-eyed? Something seems off with her model.
Hypothetically, even if she is cross-eyed a bit, why would it seem off?

I met plenty of people with such issue, some of them have it more and some - less noticeable, it's called monocular vision if I am not mistaken.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes