4.00 star(s) 19 Votes

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Meanwhile I have no saves showing up at all now. That's with or without the mod.

EDIT: Looks like this version of the game created a new directory so no saves would have been there. Dev was there a change in the save location recently?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Office Perks [v0.1.3] Unofficial Android Port + MurrayMods WT & DarkAssassin's Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 811mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I know the dev has said that this isn't a harem game, but I really can't envision a good ending without a harem route if we're romancing them all.

If we're romancing them all, while also seemingly getting them all involved with the new business, then I can only imagine the business imploding and friendships being destroyed the moment we're forced to make a choice and discard the others.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Office Perks [v0.1.3] + Gallery Unlocker + Walkthrough Mod

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Office Perks with MurrayMod's walkthrough mod to v0.1.3.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

bamsayford

Apr 10, 2018
Cute! lotta bold fun characters and really appreciate that they dont mind sharing so far, too many games get caught up in that and it never adds anything imho

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
as a harem fan you can only play till a point and end it the moment it gets to the point of producing you headaches

BGRW2020

Engaged Member
Jul 8, 2020
Why is it that the save file I used was for romancing Jenny and the Gym girl but suddenly Marie calls and is acting like I am romancing her
Is the Dev making us romance all the girls after the latest update? if so I'm out of here

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Why is it that the save file I used was for romancing Jenny and the Gym girl but suddenly Marie calls and is acting like I am romancing her
Is the Dev making us romance all the girls after the latest update? if so I'm out of here
I don't force any romance paths, sounds like a bug. Which scene with Maria was forced? I'll take a look.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I hadn't tried this one yet so I finally took the plunge and I'm into it! Quite a bit of content already too which is nice.

Scenes are hot. I'm into all the squirting that's going on!

The writing is quite strong. I especially appreciated the banter with Maria as clever and steamy. I'm impressed by how real the dialog is. Everything feels authentic in terms of how people react to things and interact with each and that's no small accomplishment. The obvious exception being that you're openly banging all these women and none of them have a bad word to say about it, but that felt like it was a deliberate choice by the writer to accommodate what is essentially your harem without having to devote time to themes of jealousy and catfights, which I can appreciate as that can get old fast.

Even putting that aside, you might make the case that everyone is a bit too pleasant, understanding and agreeable. You would expect a bunch of people just getting to know each other to have a few misunderstandings and challenges as part of the feeling out process. Nikki is a bit of an exception in that she is a bit of a mess and I really liked that she had more unique insecurities/challenges.

All that said, I'm looking forward to the continuation!

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I hadn't tried this one yet so I finally took the plunge and I'm into it! Quite a bit of content already too which is nice.

Scenes are hot. I'm into all the squirting that's going on!

The writing is quite strong. I especially appreciated the banter with Maria as clever and steamy. I'm impressed by how real the dialog is. Everything feels authentic in terms of how people react to things and interact with each and that's no small accomplishment. The obvious exception being that you're openly banging all these women and none of them have a bad word to say about it, but that felt like it was a deliberate choice by the writer to accommodate what is essentially your harem without having to devote time to themes of jealousy and catfights, which I can appreciate as that can get old fast.

Even putting that aside, you might make the case that everyone is a bit too pleasant, understanding and agreeable. You would expect a bunch of people just getting to know each other to have a few misunderstandings and challenges as part of the feeling out process. Nikki is a bit of an exception in that she is a bit of a mess and I really liked that she had more unique insecurities/challenges.

All that said, I'm looking forward to the continuation!
I take a lot of that under the umbrella of real life fantasy with the edges sanded down. It's why no one uses or talks about condoms, STIs, UTIs, risks of pregnancy, etc. Just a bit too real for the AVN the dev wanted to make.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes