4.00 star(s) 19 Votes

Crippy

May 28, 2018
So, after doing some reading, it seems that there are a couple of people in the same boat that I am in. I just started this game and somehow got one save to take. But after that, I get the error message and I do not have anything in the autosaves or quick saves. Even if the dev figures out a workaround, will still have to start from that single save which was near the beginning. Oh well, I am really enjoying this game and can just do a quick skip when the new update comes out.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
it was right at the beginning of the new update the mc gets a call from maria at his apartment and proceeds to go to hers
I found the issue. This should not be a problem on new games, but will be for older saves.

There was an update to the way I'm calculating int/love points. This particular scene was checking for love points only, and if you skip all Maria romance options, this check will always return true and give you the scene incorrectly. So, here's a hotfix/patch for those of you with older saves that do not want this Maria scene. Sorry for the trouble.

Still researching the save/error issue, though.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hey, that's my usual joke...you get your own jokes!

(and Jenny was number one...with Grace very close behind...but then....the Goddess Brandi appeared....sorry Jens).
honestly most of LIs don't interest me in this game, I have a save for a fuckboi route and one for Jenny. Dunno, most of them don't do it for me.

Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
honestly most of LIs don't interest me in this game, I have a save for a fuckboi route and one for Jenny. Dunno, most of them don't do it for me.
same I only care about Nikki and Haley. The other girls are likeable but just not really into them for whatever reason

Reactions: Elduriel
4.00 star(s) 19 Votes