4.00 star(s) 19 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
surprised this game isn't my cup of tea as I thought id be into it. I must say Nikki and Haley are the best girls for me and stopped me from dropping this game. So I can't wait for their paths to progress.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Office Perks [v0.1.3] [Amomynous Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
got an error on my saves..do i really gotta restart this again? i mean i like the game, but so many games are making me start over and it is honestly annoying when you have hours of content you have to replay in so many games..ugh. used to enjoy VN's but now they are becoming a chore..

Reactions: BGRW2020

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
got an error on my saves..do i really gotta restart this again? i mean i like the game, but so many games are making me start over and it is honestly annoying when you have hours of content you have to replay in so many games..ugh. used to enjoy VN's but now they are becoming a chore..
I've talked to a couple other devs about this recently, and it seems to be a more common occurance lately with a lot of games (at least with the devs I know). The most common response is that labels got changed and renpy doesn't know where to rollback to, but I have not updated previous labels in a long time, certainly not in this update. I am still trying to get to the bottom of it, but so far no luck. Sorry that you're having issues, hopefully I can find some kind of definitive answer soon.

Reactions: robrize2169

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
you don't have to, my save of the last render didn't load either, but I loaded an autosave just fine...

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
OfficePerks-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Viet9999

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Something weird going on with relationships it seems. Ended up having an extended scene with a character my MC is definitely not pursuing on my main save.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes