4.00 star(s) 19 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
just hope to hell that the dev keeps Jenny from getting those god awful fugly as fuck tattoos. of all the VNs that have tattooed LI's, it really takes away from their attractiveness to me personally. tramp stamps are fine since they are not seen that much. just my opinion though i know there are a number of people that like tats. i however, am not one of them.
I don't dislike tattoo's unless it's way to many or alot of random ones, infact tramp stamps are my favorite. but yeah any new ink now would ruin the looks of any of the girls imo since I'm used to their current look won't make them any less attractive or like them less tho. But I really only care about Nikki and Hayley not really into the other girls

Reactions: robrize2169

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
just hope to hell that the dev keeps Jenny from getting those god awful fugly as fuck tattoos. of all the VNs that have tattooed LI's, it really takes away from their attractiveness to me personally. tramp stamps are fine since they are not seen that much. just my opinion though i know there are a number of people that like tats. i however, am not one of them.
Nah, no tats for Office Perks girls. Was just a fun render to do.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Wait...tramp stamps are fine, but sleeves and anything else are the deal breakers?

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes