3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys,
Patrons interested in seeing the next Character Bio, that will be released tomorrow. As for today, it's on to my first weekly progress report.
- What's been done this week?
  • Extensive Mapping
  • Script Research
  • Script Implentation
  • 3D Design for title page
  • Font Design implementation
  • Box Border Implementation
  • Leftover Character Expressions
- What's to do next week?
  • Implement Storyline into Game Engine
  • Polish up remaining Scripts
  • Start 3D plan of first Hentai Scene
- Patch Completion:
  • Mapping - 90%
  • Writing - 5%
  • Scripting - 90%
  • 3D Drawing - 80%
- Teaser Image:
N/A
(I'm holding off all teasers until release of the Prologue; even then, this will only be reserved for Patrons.)
Let me know what you think of this weekly post layout. I hope it's transparent enough to give you an understanding as to where I am each week and to the amount of work I'm putting in. Thank you.

Key'

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Just to make it clear, I'm sorry about the save bug; thankyou to everybody mentioning the fix. It will be fixed in the DLC coming after the Prologue.

Key'

Reactions: Pumpen and sirbajo

Simonedelta

Sep 11, 2017
does anybody have a save before chloe goes for the final walk with full low morale? my files got corrupted but i dont want to play from scratch, anybody can help?

Jessic4R4bbit

Mar 26, 2018
Quick question guys? ^_^. Having problems with a save game thing so how do you save a game? Tried all slots but it denies it for me :( thank you for quick answer.

Jessic4R4bbit

Mar 26, 2018
Need help guys with this error ''script yae line 440 nomethoderror occurred undefined method upcase for nil:NilClass''

how do you fix this it was spotted on helping the homeless #3?

thank you for quick answer

scoob9696

Jun 23, 2018
I am unable to save. Whenever I click on save button, there is a buzzing noise and nothing happens. Please help.
Contents of downloaded file : Audio, Grpahics and System Folders , Game.exe , Game.ini , Game.rgss3a

Got the solution :) All i had to do was make a folder named "Saves"

Reactions: Avimatrix
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes