3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Rivana

May 30, 2018
Key'

So reading the patreon post about the release of the prologue on Broken Youth I am a bit confused. It states there won't be anymore public releases of Broken Youth after this, but the $2 patreon tier gets first access to public release. Does that mean that your lowest supported won't get access to Broken Youth at all?

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Key'

So reading the patreon post about the release of the prologue on Broken Youth I am a bit confused. It states there won't be anymore public releases of Broken Youth after this, but the $2 patreon tier gets first access to public release. Does that mean that your lowest supported won't get access to Broken Youth at all?
Yeah, that's my bad. Because the game is working in chapters, the next public release from me after the Prologue won't be until Chapter 3 is complete. As the public will get updates behind by two from the latest. Hope that makes sense. I said it because it'll be a while until anything more public.

Axeleson

Dec 28, 2017
i can't save to. something seems to be wrong, is not the first time i'm playing, but this time i can't save for some reason.

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
A few posts above yours it is suggested to search "save" in this thread. Doing so will give you the answer. If you have never used the search feature it is in the upper right hand of the page. When you type your search query you will see a box to check to "search this thread only".

Barring that, the answer to your save questions was given at least three times on the previous page (page 77).

In the parent game directory create a folder and name it "saves"

@7767 Perhaps the OP could include these instructions to cut down on the "can't save" questions in this thread?

Reactions: JackBeNimble
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes