3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

CelticsFam

Jun 27, 2018
So for whatever reason I can't seem to save my game. Anybody have any ideas? I re-downloaded the game as well and still can't save.

slugd99

Oct 20, 2018
Anybody having the game freeze on day 8 at the bottom of the stairs?

I noticed it was asked once but no resolution was given

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Somebody have a 100% save file?
There are multiple paths through the game, so it's not possible to have a 100% save file unless someone has used a save-editor to build one. You may need to state which path(s) you are interested in.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
(1) I didn't realize there was a way to fix the "no saves" bug, till I came here just now.
(2) I played straight through, not saving anything, and passed week 1 of trafficking ring, then did 2nd photo shoot, on Saturday night, and it crashed right after the 2nd photo shoot.

Does anybody have a save file the went 100% negative morality, say yes to everything lewd as possible, got raped in the alley, etc, etc, then did the NTR date, then did 2nd photo shoot?
This is the path I took, and it crashed on me after the photoshoot. I refuse to start over and play from scratch, just to have it crash on me again.
So, if someone has played that route and can post a save file, that'd be greatly appreciated. :)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, I'm on the last Sunday night, before the bust on Monday morning. It won't trigger Monday morning.
I'm stuck in a neverending loop....wake up (no message telling the day), get dressed, walk to school, go through gate, can't do anything, wake home, get undressed, go to bed (doesn't ask if I wanna go to bed), go to sleep wake up on the same day, no message telling the day....
It refuses to trigger the final day.

I downloaded what I thought was supposed to be the "Completed" version. There have been bugs all over this game. Sometimes reloading the game helps, but not this time.

r2250480

Nov 5, 2017
Hey everyone.
This looks like a great game, but I have one problem.
I can't save.
Now, I know that usually means there's a www folder missing or something, But I don't know where to place it.
This is what my file directory looks like.
Can anyone help me out?
Error.PNG

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes