3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
This are all my saves - you need to look at them i don't remember which one is from day 15 ! PS: I try different choices and for that they are so many! Enjoy it! :)

Thanks for your saves..

Game takes a few hours to finish one path .. the engine it's so old and annoying .. I wouldn't want to play this game several times to watch all the paths.. luckly with the WT posted and final game save I could play all paths in the recollection room and make an good enough idea about the story.

Great story but old engine and not really friendly with the player.. The lack of mouse movement and the movement with the arrows only was annoying.

pityputy

Jan 31, 2018
Hey Guys. I already solved the save problem by your help.
I have another issue.
i wasn't able to make a save on weekend. is it a bug or is it in order?
And when i wanted to leave home monday morning the game frozen.
does it happen to others too?

pityputy

Jan 31, 2018
read the thread. there is almost every two posts somebody who is asking this ...
I made folder for saves, and works. i asked that doesn't work it weekend or do? Because the game got freeze after weekend on monday, i assumed there are connection between the two things.
So please show me at least one post about , who asked about save on weekend in the game.

Kreed

Feb 7, 2018
hi,
can you help me please to find this scene?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I made folder for saves, and works. i asked that doesn't work it weekend or do? Because the game got freeze after weekend on monday, i assumed there are connection between the two things.
So please show me at least one post about , who asked about save on weekend in the game.
If you made save folders, and it saves most of the game, but doesn't save on the weekend, it sounds like one of the files may be corrupt, or may just have a typo in it somewhere. Sadly, I have no clue how to help with that. Maybe do some research on how to change the wording in the system file. ...just a wild guess. Hope ya get it figured out.

pityputy

Jan 31, 2018
If you made save folders, and it saves most of the game, but doesn't save on the weekend, it sounds like one of the files may be corrupt, or may just have a typo in it somewhere. Sadly, I have no clue how to help with that. Maybe do some research on how to change the wording in the system file. ...just a wild guess. Hope ya get it figured out.
i started using an earlier save, and already that let me make save on weekend too. So probably when i wasn't able to save it was a warning sign the game will stuck somewhere.
So probably it not a good solution, but already i know, if it happens, pointless to contunie, just go back and hope wont be silly the game.

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
hi,
can you help me please to find this scene?
As far as I remember if you interfere twice in backalley with a gang molesting a girl and you submit to the guys, you end up topless.
Then you can walk around the town and see among the others also this scene.

Kreed

Feb 7, 2018
As far as I remember if you interfere twice in backalley with a gang molesting a girl and you submit to the guys, you end up topless.
Then you can walk around the town and see among the others also this scene.
Ok thx.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes