3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, I'm searching for a solution for my problem -comment above-, I've the exatcly game folder but still get this error. Do u know something about that or how to fix?
This error has nothing to do with a save folder. The above comment about save folders had to do with 900 people commenting on here that they couldn't save, but didn't read 2-3 comments up to see the solution. lol

Your error is caused because you are missing a file. The file missing should be in the "graphics" folder, then go in the "system" folder, then "window" folder. But, I don't even have that folder, and my game works fine.

I'm playing on an HP Pavilion, if that helps. Not sure what system you're using. But, maybe if you create the folder, your game will work.

Try this.

If you don't have a "Graphics" folder, create one. Inside the graphics folder, make sure there's a "System" folder. Inside the System folder, make sure there's a "Window" folder. Make sure all folder names start with a capital letter. If it doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you.

Good luck.

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
This error has nothing to do with a save folder. The above comment about save folders had to do with 900 people commenting on here that they couldn't save, but didn't read 2-3 comments up to see the solution. lol

Your error is caused because you are missing a file. The file missing should be in the "graphics" folder, then go in the "system" folder, then "window" folder. But, I don't even have that folder, and my game works fine.

I'm playing on an HP Pavilion, if that helps. Not sure what system you're using. But, maybe if you create the folder, your game will work.

Try this.

If you don't have a "Graphics" folder, create one. Inside the graphics folder, make sure there's a "System" folder. Inside the System folder, make sure there's a "Window" folder. Make sure all folder names start with a capital letter. If it doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you.

Good luck.
I think e have a missunderstand. What I was trying to say is that I has all the folders like yours -who was a perfectly game run- but yet get an error about missing folders -that I don't know how, bc I just extract and try to run the game.

Well, i talked with some other guy here that has the same problem and solved. Just download and install this package: , for me, works fine.

Thanks for you support, @FookU2, and @harrypotter456 for the help solution.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not that i'm one to question police recruitment procedures but should someone that dumb really be given a firearm?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Not that i'm one to question police recruitment procedures but should someone that dumb really be given a firearm?
If that is what it takes to call her a police officer and see her in a police uniform only to turn her into a bimbo lewdpet than yes! Most definitely! :cool:;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If that is what it takes to call her a police officer and see her in a police uniform only to turn her into a bimbo lewdpet than yes! Most definitely! :cool:;)
I don't believe you actually have to hire someone for the police force or arm them to put them in a costume.

I have a maid outfit yet have never worked as a maid.

It's for cleaning my flat.

Ahem........

Reactions: Earthling

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
where do i DL it? and where dose it go?
The error message states "RPGVXAce RPT" is required, so if you use Google to search for that you will learn what it is and where to download it from. You will also learn it needs to be installed on your machine.

Linus

May 24, 2017
Two important things for the game:

1.) install RPGVXACE RTP
2.) make a folder, inside the game folder with the name "save" to save the game. (or you still be nable to save the game)

Reactions: MPAMPLO ESCO
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes