3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Figured the problem out. On the last Sunday, before the bust, don't try the masterbation at home. Do that on Saturday. Try a different event on Sunday night. For some reason, the game doesn't wanna trigger Monday morning if you try to masterbate at home on the last Sunday.

seraph1995

Mar 11, 2018
First real adult game i ever played, and how i discovered this site. Just wish there was a andriod port or even a renpy version for accesability.

Reactions: fromqb

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
what can i do after the master left to the office and im waiting him but nothing happend, thank u so much

Senrune

Feb 25, 2018
I have a possibly extremely stupid question, but, How the heck do I save the game? I try the 'save game' but I keep getting a buzzer noise and nothing happens. Does this game use checkpoints or something?

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I have a possibly extremely stupid question, but, How the heck do I save the game? I try the 'save game' but I keep getting a buzzer noise and nothing happens. Does this game use checkpoints or something?
Learn to use Search function. Or read at least one page backward.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yeah, read a few pages before your comment. It will answer your question.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
what can i do after the master left to the office and im waiting him but nothing happend, thank u so much
Not sure where you're at, but maybe it's the part where you have to insect the glowing spots around the room. Then walk towards the door. Just a guess, since I don't know which part you're talking about.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
For those who "can't save", read the last few comments on this thread. Seriously. Probably 80% of the last 20 comments explained this. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sorry, I tried using the search bar and couldn't find anything.
What I did....click the last page button (was probably 73-75 at the time..is now on page 81), then read the last few comments.
It's not a big problem. I just find it funny that a person could struggle to find that answer, when the last 10 pages are littered with the same question and the same answer. lol

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
I keep running into a bug on day 17 where I go to get the evidence off the lockers in the back then it pretty much pushes me into time to leave. I can't find any work or storyline there. Any ideas?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes