3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Juveez

Aug 22, 2018
hello i need help i get this error while extracting the files
! C:\Users\FIREDOORS\Downloads\Games\Officer_Chloe_-_Operation_Infiltration_-_v1.02.rar: Checksum error in Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - v1.02\Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - v1.02\Game.rgss3a. The file is corrupt
then when it finishes and i try opening the exe file it keeps saying failed to load the script
any help will be appreciated

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
hello i need help i get this error while extracting the files.
Check that the utility you are using to extract the contents of the RAR file is up to date.

The RAR specification is updated sometimes, so if the utility that was used to create the RAR file is more up to date than the utility you're using to extract it then you may see that error.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Anyone have any idea why I can't save in the game, its just greyed out, and it doesnt allow you to save?
Just read the last pages in this very thread, its not that difficult to find the answer. You are not the only person that expierenced that issue. Use the search function, it is there for a reason.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Game crashes if you have 3 or more Suspicion by Final Day
(playing with Questions and Answers with Master in Week 3)
- either by itself -
- or combined with having 3 Drugs taken by Final Day
- or combined with having not enough Evidence
- or combined with both

Or it's just one or a combination of the others

A files fight Ending VS Ending basically

-> script "cache" fails to create bitmap

I've done 1 full playthrough so far, that was NTR ending, and worked (as in loaded all images)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How to run the game? When I started from the exe. file(from when suppose to play it) it say me this: RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game. And then nothing,the game is closed! I try so many times,but its the same every time. Please help me!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How to run the game? When I started from the exe. file(from when suppose to play it) it say me this: RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game. And then nothing,the game is closed! I try so many times,but its the same every time. Please help me!

I fixed it! I just download and install the RPGVXA file from the site and now its working,but don't know how to make the game on full screen,with which button - i play it on a small screen! Can any one know with which button to make it on full screen?

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
I fixed it! I just download and install the RPGVXA file from the site and now its working,but don't know how to make the game on full screen,with which button - i play it on a small screen! Can any one know with which button to make it on full screen?
Hit the F5 button or, if you prefer, hit F1 and check the box to open in full screen on restart.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I finished the game! Its verry nice - I realy like it! Did some one know,if can have a new version soon? On the end of the game,after some time Chloe (working in the bar like waitress) say,she realy miss her the old job,working like a whore for the "The Shade organisation" and just seconds after that one voice say,"this can be easily arranged,we looking for you dumb slut"! So i thing may be can have a new version,but I don't know and for that i asked if some one know!

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
I finished the game! Its verry nice - I realy like it! Did some one know,if can have a new version soon? On the end of the game,after some time Chloe (working in the bar like waitress) say,she realy miss her the old job,working like a whore for the "The Shade organisation" and just seconds after that one voice say,"this can be easily arranged,we looking for you dumb slut"! So i thing may be can have a new version,but I don't know and for that i asked if some one know!
This is one end scenario. You played to the end, a bad end. They were looking for her because she was/is a snitch. Nothing good will come from it.

I am sure Key will make another officer Chloe game in the future, but i cant imagine that you start where you once left off.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
This is one end scenario. You played to the end, a bad end. They were looking for her because she was/is a snitch. Nothing good will come from it.

I am sure Key will make another officer Chloe game in the future, but i cant imagine that you start where you once left off.

Why not? I thing will be very nice to can start from there,after all you need to can start the game from then you will saved it - don't you thing? PS: I make her total whore/slut in the profile characteristics in the menu my morality is 0,suspicion 3,evidens 5 and taken illicit drugs 0 (but one mans drugs her and fuck her 3 or 4 Saturdays,so i don't know why then is 0) :)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I make the second ending,which i thing its more better - where Chloe finishing like addicted to heroin prostitute,selling her body for only 50$ in the beginning and after then some whispers start to say she selling her body for only 10$! I really want to start next game with her from this ending,it will be amazing! I hope soon to have new version game with her!

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone have a full recollection room save game? My game is bugged :(

I got to day 21 and when I sleep my game resets back to day 15 ?!?!! I even then played all days again from 15 and it loops back! My game is stuck in a loop lol!!!

So yeah, a full recollection room save would be appreciated!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Anyone have a full recollection room save game? My game is bugged :(

I got to day 21 and when I sleep my game resets back to day 15 ?!?!! I even then played all days again from 15 and it loops back! My game is stuck in a loop lol!!!

So yeah, a full recollection room save would be appreciated!

This are all my saves - you need to look at them i don't remember which one is from day 15 ! PS: I try different choices and for that they are so many! Enjoy it! :)

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes