3.70 star(s) 14 Votes
Mar 16, 2018
This has been explained in this thread a number of times, which you can use the thread search feature to find.

Create a child-folder named Saves within the folder that contains the Game.exe file.
I never saw the explanation before, thanks. I managed to get it working.

Yamila

Jun 14, 2018
Hello, I would like to see the finals. Is there any way of seeing only the finals without having to play everything again?

GuyManBro69

Apr 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to cheat this game the RPGSaveEditor isn't working for me?
To cheat for morality/immorality, you need to open up cheat engine, hook the game into cheat engine, and then first scan for (current morality value) * 2 + 1, after that you need to change your morality value in game by doing something that will decrease/increase your morality. Then you want to do a next scan using that (new modified morality value) * 2 + 1. You will have 1 or more results in the table. If there's more than 1 results, keep increasing/decreasing morality and clicking next scan until there's only 1. Then double click the remaining result to move it into the bottom row and the value to whatever you want. This applies to all if not most RPG maker games.
step 1.PNG
step 2.PNG
step 3.PNG
step 4.PNG

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
Unfortunately I cannot play it anymore. I launch it then the first screen seems to be loading, then the process finishes. I have the latest RPG installed, however it doesn't work... :(

eskebaski

Sep 21, 2017
To cheat for morality/immorality, you need to open up cheat engine, hook the game into cheat engine, and then first scan for (current morality value) * 2 + 1, after that you need to change your morality value in game by doing something that will decrease/increase your morality. Then you want to do a next scan using that (new modified morality value) * 2 + 1. You will have 1 or more results in the table. If there's more than 1 results, keep increasing/decreasing morality and clicking next scan until there's only 1. Then double click the remaining result to move it into the bottom row and the value to whatever you want. This applies to all if not most RPG maker games.
View attachment 274020
View attachment 274022
View attachment 274023
View attachment 274024
its actually easier for me atleast to simply go to put your save file there and edit it fast and simple.

Reactions: lee4k4k

Python911

Oct 5, 2018
hey i ju/st downloaded the game but when i try and run the game this appears RGSS301.dll cannot be found , anyone know whats wrong

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
hey i ju/st downloaded the game but when i try and run the game this appears RGSS301.dll cannot be found , anyone know whats wrong
you need to install RPGVXAce_RTP search in google after install this software you will able to play some games have this issue can't be run without this

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It would be awesome to see a Part 2 or a spin-off of this game. It definitely was one of my favorites.
The artwork, alone, made it Top level. Chloe's hot! :)

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Game seems alright except one massive problem can't save. Just buzzes and won't let you save. So makes it totally not worth playing.

Reactions: blackant
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes