3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Are you able to read a few posts back?
I assume you mean creating the save folder did that still doesn't work! All that was done.
Tried "Save" & "save" for folder names neither worked. Maybe, if the developer took the time to actually create that folder in the right folder then it wouldn't be an issue. But not going to waste more time than that trying to solve something the dev should have put in on his own.
I get he is using RPGM so doesn't have full control over the engine. For me on my games they make the folder if it isn't there.
It just makes sense, the end user shouldn't have to worry about issues like that just play.

Reactions: blackant

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I assume you mean creating the save folder did that still doesn't work! All that was done.
Tried "Save" & "save" for folder names neither worked. Maybe, if the developer took the time to actually create that folder in the right folder then it wouldn't be an issue. But not going to waste more time than that trying to solve something the dev should have put in on his own.
I get he is using RPGM so doesn't have full control over the engine. For me on my games they make the folder if it isn't there.
It just makes sense, the end user shouldn't have to worry about issues like that just play.
Hmm! did you try "saves"

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Hmm! did you try "saves"
Actually yes, tried several even setting it other folders. I was just being lazy not listing them all.
It simply isn't working for me. Kind of sucks because I played i for a good bit hoping it would be an issue they created something like only certain times you could save. So the game seems pretty good other than that itself.
I don't see it so much as the person's fault that made the game this is something that should have been solved at engine level.

Just updating this. After reinstalling it worked.

jallad

Oct 8, 2018
I want to talk to daryl for the second time but I cant enter this door, anyone help or has a save after opening this door plz

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
When i played this game before, the morality choices was red and green colored. Don't know what i've done but it's gone, is there a way to bring it back?

Last edited:

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
When i played this game before, the morality choices was red and green colored. Don't know what i've done but it's gone, is there a way to bring it back?
From memory you can use the MC's computer in the Morning to toggle the effect you are talking about.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
please correct the installation spoiler .... the folder to be created should be Saves and not save
I guess not everyone knows you pluralize the folder name, because multiple files are going to go in that folder. You wouldn't name it "save", because that would designate that only one save file will be in it. Not trying to be a smartass, so I apologize if it comes across that way. Just sayin, for future reference, it's most likely gonna be that way in every other game you play. Think of it like "saves go here", instead of "save goes here." It works the same way for other folders. I.E. "images", etc.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes