3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
Hey Guys. I already solved the save problem by your help.
I have another issue.
i wasn't able to make a save on weekend. is it a bug or is it in order?
And when i wanted to leave home monday morning the game frozen.
does it happen to others too?
Get dressed first, i had the same issue...

mcbsrng

Apr 28, 2019
The game is running incredibly slowly for me. It takes ages for Chloe to walk, for the cutscenes to load, for dialogue options to pop up, etc. The menus work at normal speed--it's just in game that the issue arises. The Halloween and Christmas minigames by this dev run at totally normal speed, and it's not a CPU load issue. I downloaded and installed RPGVXAce because I thought that might be the problem, but it didn't fix it. I had played the game in the past without issue. I downloaded someone else's saves from here and it was still painfully slow. Has anyone else run into this problem?

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
The game is running incredibly slowly for me. It takes ages for Chloe to walk, for the cutscenes to load, for dialogue options to pop up, etc. The menus work at normal speed--it's just in game that the issue arises. The Halloween and Christmas minigames by this dev run at totally normal speed, and it's not a CPU load issue. I downloaded and installed RPGVXAce because I thought that might be the problem, but it didn't fix it. I had played the game in the past without issue. I downloaded someone else's saves from here and it was still painfully slow. Has anyone else run into this problem?
I haven't encountered your specific problem until now.
Is there a difference between your game settings (in file Game.ini) and my own?
[Game]
RTP=RPGVXAce
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=Officer Chloe -Operation Infiltration-
[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=0
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=1

mcbsrng

Apr 28, 2019
I haven't encountered your specific problem until now.
Is there a difference between your game settings (in file Game.ini) and my own?
[Game]
RTP=RPGVXAce
[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=0
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=1
Nope, exactly the same. Pasted mine below.
[Game]
RTP=RPGVXAce
[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=0
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=1

I'm on a good-quality gaming PC and have never had this issue with an RPGM game before. I actually had Officer Chloe downloaded at one point and it worked great. Lost access to that hard drive, redownloaded and now it's incredibly slow.

EDIT: Re-downloaded and now it's running fine. How weird!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
darn,well still a super fun game. It is just at times the Police come across as almost as bad as the criminals. Corrupt, wanting to take advantage of Chloe since Day 1. So it would have been interesting to see Chloe look at both Police and Criminals and weigh which one is the lesser of two evils,especially if Chloe's morality is degraded a lot. Cheers.

May 8, 2020
darn,well still a super fun game. It is just at times the Police come across as almost as bad as the criminals. Corrupt, wanting to take advantage of Chloe since Day 1. So it would have been interesting to see Chloe look at both Police and Criminals and weigh which one is the lesser of two evils,especially if Chloe's morality is degraded a lot. Cheers.
I'm jealous that you can play this game.
I mean, I would erase my memory to play this game again)
Have a nice game!

Reactions: JaszMan

Rempa

Jan 14, 2022
Hello everyone! I am kinda new to this place and i am a complete noob regarding this game. This isn't the first time i tried to play it but always had save issue (the horror). Yes, I can read. Yes I can see the instructions and no creating a "Saves" folder didn't enable saving. God it has been nearly a whole year and I still didn't manage to figure it out. Have created many folders with the "saves" variations. Tried importing already made saves, but nothing seems to work. I understand the frustration of everyone on this forum getting triggered by this topic, but no matter what i do, nothing seems to help. So, would you kindly post a link with the game with working save capabilities? I would erect you a statue, oh you unknown one. I could even find some boob pics of my big boobed ex. (Yes I am a horrible person{that was a joke}). All best. Me is out.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ibizadalton

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Hello everyone! I am kinda new to this place and i am a complete noob regarding this game. This isn't the first time i tried to play it but always had save issue (the horror). Yes, I can read. Yes I can see the instructions and no creating a "Saves" folder didn't enable saving. God it has been nearly a whole year and I still didn't manage to figure it out. Have created many folders with the "saves" variations. Tried importing already made saves, but nothing seems to work. I understand the frustration of everyone on this forum getting triggered by this topic, but no matter what i do, nothing seems to help. So, would you kindly post a link with the game with working save capabilities? I would erect you a statue, oh you unknown one. I could even find some boob pics of my big boobed ex. (Yes I am a horrible person{that was a joke}). All best. Me is out.
I'll see what I can do to make it easier for you.

Here I hope I have succeeded in satisfying you other than sexually.
I didn't take the time to transfer my saves, but that won't prevent you from playing

Last edited:

Rempa

Jan 14, 2022
I'll see what I can do to make it easier for you.
Thank you so much! And I am thanking you just for the interest and trying.
I am downloading it right now. Let's see if you will earn yourself a couple of nudes.

P.s my internet is a bit slow, so it could take a while.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes