3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Rempa

Jan 14, 2022
to see bare breasts, I just have to put myself in front of the mirror... without clothes
Some people are born luck, or just they eat too much.
And I just tried it. Same. Can't save, I can't even load the saves that were inside the Saves folder.
The unthinkable happened, not outside help could fix my plight.
Oh well, I thank you a lot for your time. :)

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
And I just tried it. Same. Can't save, I can't even load the saves that were inside the Saves folder.
Phalzyr will probably have the solution

Reactions: Rempa

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Make sure the whole path to your game folder doesn't have any non-"english" character (ie: just a-zA-Z0-9 characters, not á or ñ or ç or other alphabets characters) also not white spaces (this last one is rarely a problem, but just to have all bases covered). If you are playing it in Windows, make sure you are in a folder that is a 'User folder' and hence you have 'write' permissions (ex: try it on your Desktop, or in a subfolder in your "Documents" folder). Also, add the folder to your antivirus white list / excluded list. Finally, make sure 'Game.exe' is not in your blacklist: try renaming 'Game.exe' to something else, chloe.exe, that could work.

Reactions: Rempa

Rempa

Jan 14, 2022
Did all of the above, and finally managed to fix it. It was easy! I only had to run it on Linux :)))))))
Anyway, hope it's worth it. Thank you all for your support during the darkest hour of my life.

Reactions: ariloxi

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Did all of the above, and finally managed to fix it. It was easy! I only had to run it on Linux :)))))))
Anyway, hope it's worth it. Thank you all for your support during the darkest hour of my life.
I'm sure that Officer Chloe will give you hope in these adventures.
if not glad to have been able to help you or not

Rempa

Jan 14, 2022
Enjoy the game, buddy! One of my first games here. I have a special affection for this one :cry:
So I better don't write a review for this one. :) Well the game was fine, and i really enjoyed it. But after a year of hype I expected a bit more. But it gave me a lot of nostalgia for those early 2014 rpg maker games. So overall a year well spent. (P.s Justin triggered the hell out of me)

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
I can't seem to save. Is anyone else having this problem? In playing on my phone using Joiplay. When I go to the save menu, I choose a slot and hit Save but I just get a negative beep.

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
Game was fun for a while but got boring and frustrating preempt quick. I've reached day 6 and if is damn near impossible to lower morality. I guess I must have somehow missed the option on earlier days because now all the "Fun" choices require morality of 90 or lower but mine is still maxed out.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes