3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Game was fun for a while but got boring and frustrating preempt quick. I've reached day 6 and if is damn near impossible to lower morality. I guess I must have somehow missed the option on earlier days because now all the "Fun" choices require morality of 90 or lower but mine is still maxed out.
You have walkthrough in OP if you are determined to go further.

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
It won't allow me to save on the game Officer Chloe operation Infiltration game so can anyone help figure out how to save the game please and thank you????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

• Angry
Reactions: HanktheHunk3

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
It won't allow me to save on the game Officer Chloe operation Infiltration game so can anyone help figure out how to save the game please and thank you????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
For the sake of God! This has been explained on several pages. Use the search function!

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Read the instructions on the first post of the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
how do u ge the other Kris peeping scence in the game??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because i did what i said to do but it didn't work so can anyone tell me how to do it please and thank you??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manarak

Nov 18, 2017
I reached a loop.
I believe I'm near the end of the game, there is a police razzia/search planned, but I can't reach that day, the "school" resets back to the day with the boss meeting.

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
does anyone know how to get all the scenes with Kris peeking on Chloe in her bathroom because i did what it said but it won't work so can anybody help please and thank you?!

May 8, 2020
does anyone know how to get all the scenes with Kris peeking on Chloe in her bathroom because i did what it said but it won't work so can anybody help please and thank you?!
https://f95zone.to/threads/officer-chloe-operation-infiltration-key.80/post-699925
!SPOILERS!
I don't remember how to achieve all those scenes you mentioned, but you can finish the game and get thrown into the recollection room. where you are talking to one of the chars there to open all the scenes in the game.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes