• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm the author ;) I think he gave up on walkthrough himself...

Here is what save games i have so far...

Saves:
2. NTR route choice (store on day 2)
3. NTR route choice (office on day 2)
4. First Weekend NTR 82 MR
5. First Weekend Non-NTR 88 MR
6. Second Weekend NTR 100 MR
7. Second Weekend Non-NTR 100 MR
8. Third weekend (Sheriff/Tanya, Louis, Photography, Shop Owner, Homeless, Alley Drugged, Bullies)
9. Third weekend (Priest, Farm, Dennis, Shop, Councilor, Bullies)
11. Slave Ending - Starts at reaching house.
12. Addict Ending
13. Good Ending, Bad Variant
14. Good Ending, Good Variant, High Moral
15. Good Ending, Good Variant, Low Moral
16. NTR Ending
17. NTR Ending

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
I'm the author ;) I think he gave up on walkthrough himself...

Here is what save games i have so far...

Saves:
2. NTR route choice (store on day 2)
3. NTR route choice (office on day 2)
4. First Weekend NTR 82 MR
5. First Weekend Non-NTR 88 MR
6. Second Weekend NTR 100 MR
7. Second Weekend Non-NTR 100 MR
8. Third weekend (Sheriff/Tanya, Louis, Photography, Shop Owner, Homeless, Alley Drugged, Bullies)
9. Third weekend (Priest, Farm, Dennis, Shop, Councilor, Bullies)
11. Slave Ending - Starts at reaching house.
12. Addict Ending
13. Good Ending, Bad Variant
14. Good Ending, Good Variant, High Moral
15. Good Ending, Good Variant, Low Moral
16. NTR Ending
17. NTR Ending
Thanks man.

I very much appreciate your work on this. :)

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Save 14 when loaded says 0 morality on my game but it is in fact the specified ending.

I wish it had non-rpg scenes all its own but it is fine for a good ending in a sex game. XD

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Save 14 when loaded says 0 morality on my game but it is in fact the specified ending.

I wish it had non-rpg scenes all its own but it is fine for a good ending in a sex game. XD
only on save screen image... umm this is due to me not wanting to walk through one last time and editing save 15 to have 100 moral :p

Here is an upload with fix for that (i resaved so SS would reflect it :) ALSO save 20 in this has edit save file to unlock all scenes ???

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
OP: in your overview text you have (Never anything to do with 'Piss' or 'Scat')... There are some Piss scenes... never seen scat though...

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Svscomics posted v.1.01 with a walkthrough a moment ago, is it the same posted at OP or did Key' make an official WT not posted here?

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I keep having stalls when I am playing this the game will act as if it is waiting for something I click, hit enter and it just seems to be loading and loading and loading.
Any idea why? It is when I'm in the travel mode mostly it seems

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
only on save screen image... umm this is due to me not wanting to walk through one last time and editing save 15 to have 100 moral :p

Here is an upload with fix for that (i resaved so SS would reflect it :) ALSO save 20 in this has edit save file to unlock all scenes ???
I'll probably do playthroughs myself, I just wanted to check if that was all that high moral ending had so your saved worked. :p

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Svscomics posted v.1.01 with a walkthrough a moment ago, is it the same posted at OP or did Key' make an official WT not posted here?
Key had a short walkthrough for version .61 or so that was an image not pdf... and also not complete for that version of game. After I made mine Key hasn't bothered updating his that I know of... I think because he liked mine :D and didn't want to waste time on updating it? (Actually my walkthrough is in docx format but with upload limits on this forum i had to export to pdf as it doesn't allow doc, go figure...)

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Is there anyway to get more than 6 evidence? I got to six and it still says the case fell apart due to lack of evidence. I checked the walkthrough, and I could only find six there.

Bluemouf

Nov 29, 2017
Is there anyway to get more than 6 evidence? I got to six and it still says the case fell apart due to lack of evidence. I checked the walkthrough, and I could only find six there.
I think you need to let Khan go at the end, his testimony is the final evidence.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Key said there is only six... You using save from version 1.0.1 or just 1.0... in 1.0 he didn't have it set correctly.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes