3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

jed999

May 26, 2021
I don't want to be too hard on the game I tried to like it I really did.
Corruption games can be loads of fun and this one has all the right ingredients. I managed to make it through the lack of animations and horrific writing ( WTF is KEKEKEKE ?, did the dev mean HEHEHEHE ?) until day 13 where the inability to Advance time took it's toll. The guide says " (Town) (Morning) (ADV TIME) "... so if you cant advance time you miss out.

Just my $0.02

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The only small critique I have about the story, is it would have been neat if in the third ACT, Chloe could turn on the police,having so deep undercover she starts enjoying her fake persona to the point that she gets lost in it,whether the drugs she is offered had also pushed her to the edge of the point of no return. So have a Ace Detective Route and a Bad Girl Route.

Reactions: ColdSilentKnight

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This game is very very good!
I can suugest to some dev to make a good remake...
this story is very very AMAZING!.... CHLOE OFFICER would a be super secces with new renders... but the story must remain almost the same!

Last edited:
Reactions: ColdSilentKnight

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Have this problem too. After she get changed, she moves automatically behind the chair. I tried to use older saves but nothing seems to work. Any solutions?
this game is made for a 32bit GPU...
you have to be sure if your GPU is capable to be retro compatible... in my Virtual Machine woyj Windows 7 it works great
it requires a 640x640 pixel GPU... it is not for high definition GPUs

try to set your screen as ir was a very okd one!
or you can use a Virtual machine like Parallels

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This game is very very good!
I can suugest to some dev to make a good remake...
this story is very very AMAZING!.... CHLOE OFFICER would a super secces with new renders... but thestory mist be almost the same!
No remake is necessary. I always thought a sequel would be cool, though. Maybe about her kids (and since there were multiple endings, you could play it from multiple different storylines, each one reflecting a different outcome from Part 1).
I see completed games like I see movies. Remakes are only cool when a story is super old and/or outdated. Chloe wasn't really that long ago to warrant a remake (at least in my opinion).
Sequels are always cool, if the story was loved by everyone, cause they give the change to continue a loved story.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The only small critique I have about the story, is it would have been neat if in the third ACT, Chloe could turn on the police,having so deep undercover she starts enjoying her fake persona to the point that she gets lost in it,whether the drugs she is offered had also pushed her to the edge of the point of no return. So have a Ace Detective Route and a Bad Girl Route.
I'm pretty sure I remember seeing an ending where Chloe was a pregnant druggy whore in the streets, due to all the drugs and sex she was submitted to while undercover. Maybe I am mixing it up with another game, cause this WAS a half a decade ago. lol

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
No remake is necessary.
A remake with total new renders in full hd or 4K is not necessary? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Chloe could look much better... the story will be rewamped as a completely new game with Ren'Py engine

What i'm saying is take a new skilled developer and use the same story and this Chloe model but with totally new renders and scenes.

I always thought a sequel would be cool
renders and game mechanics sucks and are archaic in any case it is not attractive for new players!
A sequel has no sense if the prequel is unplayable with mothern PCs

too much old.... also RPGM games are far better in now days

As a said a remake must be done with better renders and dialogs the story is perfect ...
the ramake does not rule out possible sequels...
But this story with female undercover agent is amazing ... there are no modern games with this plot!

the game is no more compatible with 64bit GPUs

Last edited:

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Someone please let me know how I can rebind the keys to WASD because I have no arrowkeys on my keyboard and I will definitely not hold down FN key the entire time, or wish you could use mouse for movement.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
A remake with total new renders in full hd or 4K is not necessary? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Chloe could look much better... the story will be rewamped as a completely new game with Ren'Py engine

What i'm saying is take a new skilled developer and use the same story and this Chloe model but with totally new renders and scenes.
You want somebody with the skills and will to make a game to steal Key's IP so they can remake this game for you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You could probably hire someone to do that for you, if you want it that badly.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You want somebody with the skills and will to make a game to steal Key's IP so they can remake this game for you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You could probably hire someone to do that for you, if you want it that badly.
I never say that i want "so badly"... I'm not interested i hiring someone... but i know there are a lot of great developers that makes stupid games without a good story like this one!
Key0s is not making money ...
I was thinking about someone like Inceton or similar developers that are in the business but are working on senseless stories.
I was just saying that someone can try to make a good money by use this story line in a modern game contest!
:cool:
I'm not in the game developing business!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Knowing there are multiple endings, Is there one where Chloe went so deep undercover she got lost in her fake persona so much that she lost herself with Drugs and Sex that she sides with the Gang instead of the police?. Went too method with her acting as a slut she truly became one & embraced it.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes