Aug 26, 2023
No, the MC never did anything with Amanda (the woman Sara cheated with). And Sara never said anything to the MC about doing stuff with Amanda.

As a reminder, Sara has three friends her age, each of whom has a mother that's been seen in the story:
  • Yuri (Asian), who the MC had anal sex with, and who he knows Sara has messed around with.
    • Yuri's mom is Hatti, who shows up once and that's basically it, because Nightaku hasn't yet met a plot thread he couldn't figure out a way to fumble.
  • Alice (redhead), who the MC had PIV sex with but pulled out, and who I think he knows Sara has messed around with.
    • Alice's mom is Samantha, who the MC had anal with in the garage. This is probably who you are thinking of.
  • Lana (brunette), who the MC got a BJ from, and who he knows Sara has messed around with; Lana is also the girl who dialogue confirms had an MMMF foursome some time in the past.
    • Lana's mom is Amanda, who Sara went down on right after telling the MC she didn't need anyone else. The MC and Amanda haven't done anything together.
Also, netorase is not what you're describing. Netorase is the MC being cucked willingly and enjoying it, and there's still no netorase tag despite it being a very good idea for there to be one.
About to start playing this game but before that want to clear something.... does daughter have netorare content or only with other female characters??
And also mc is being cucked by female or male?? I dont mind spoilers help your fellow ntrian please ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: toxic4u

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OhDaddy-P2v1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
About to start playing this game but before that want to clear something.... does daughter have netorare content or only with other female characters??
And also mc is being cucked by female or male?? I dont mind spoilers help your fellow ntrian please ;)
No cucking and only with females there is a but though, early on in the first part there is a scene with 2 random people that could suggest some kind of future sharing, but there was never a follow up, recently there was another scene where most people thought something would happend but nothing did, basically 99% of the game indicate pure harem, but there have always been room for debate on the future of the game, only thing the developer have revealed is that there will never be ntr.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
there is no cucking what so ever. girls have fun together thats it. some ppl are just overly sensitive. If some of these guys ever had the misfortune to read an ntr manga by mistake they would have an actual heart attack if this is enough to upset them. I read one by accident. Wasnt fun. This? This is nothing in comparison and its actually laughable the way ppl are reacting to it.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
It’s a pity that the developer is very limited in sexual preferences, so I didn’t see anal sex and foot fetish, it looks like I waited in vain.
There's anal. The tag's there, and for at least two of the girls (Yuri and Alice's mother Samantha), that's as far as he ever gets with them in this game as of 1.0.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
No cucking and only with females there is a but though, early on in the first part there is a scene with 2 random people that could suggest some kind of future sharing, but there was never a follow up, recently there was another scene where most people thought something would happend but nothing did, basically 99% of the game indicate pure harem, but there have always been room for debate on the future of the game, only thing the developer have revealed is that there will never be ntr.
TBH Harem is debatable, so far they've all been one-off's with random girls (besides the main girl) and not seen any of the other girls since, so unless something changes moving forward, it will be just random throw-away girls and Sara.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Sorry but I receive this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 227, in script call
$ _old_game_menu_screen = _game_menu_screen
File "game/script.rpy", line 847, in <module>
NameError: name 'f_name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 847, in script
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V1.0_Final-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V1.0_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V1.0_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Oh Daddy V1.0_Final
Fri Dec 29 11:22:52 2023

Can you help me? Thanks
I found this information from Koga which might explain your issue.

===================================
Koga

Dec. 29, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v1.0

Attention: v1.0 is part and the end of game part 2
(but it uses the save location from part 1).
Do NOT mix up saves with the ones from part 1.
It's probably recommended to not overwrite
the old v0.9/part 1 saves, use new ones.
===================================

Hope this helps.

.Despia.

Oct 23, 2022
Sorry but I receive this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 847, in script
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V1.0_Final-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V1.0_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "U:\GAME\OhDaddy-V1.0_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Oh Daddy V1.0_Final
Fri Dec 29 11:22:52 2023

Can you help me? Thanks
I had this error. You must have messed with a file that changed the language or something that the game needs to start the title. Place this file in the game's game folder, it will solve the problem.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Dont really understand the point of the ending.

Unless the dev is adding elements that the community is going to be very upset about (i doubt they are) you have the only male character being separated from all the female characters. So until they find each other again....theres just not going to be any sex scenes?

I imagine its going to involve the MC getting to the island and fucking the smol locals, but that isnt the draw of this game...its the daughter and her friends. If it takes more than an update to get them back together its a giant L in my book.

Dec 17, 2023
Funny, she takes her blouse off, totally naked, then she takes his dick in her hand, and then when the animationstarts, she is wearing a tong again... Hups...

Well they say they learn from their mistakes, put out a huge amount of text, and too less time to read everything. Guess some never learn...

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes