Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
What?
So the MC gets cheated by the girls with some other dudes and because the player is not the MC it is not NTR?
no. that did not happen. And yes the player is not the MC so it's not NTR it's just cheating.
reality doesn't change because someone wants to insert themselves as the MC and know things the MC doesn't.
His daugther had sex with another girl behind his back. That's just cheating.
There is no element of jealosy, there is no stealing of love intrests. Just plain old cheating.
It's a very easy concept to follow. You are not the MC the girl can't cheat on you or NTR you in a story where the dev has written the MC doesn't care/doesn't know
damn I am just farming these facepalmers today. Why are you guys so salty?

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
no. that did not happen. And yes the player is not the MC so it's not NTR it's just cheating.
reality doesn't change because someone wants to insert themselves as the MC and know things the MC doesn't.
His daugther had sex with another girl behind his back. That's just cheating.
There is no element of jealosy, there is no stealing of love intrests. Just plain old cheating.
It's a very easy concept to follow. You are not the MC the girl can't cheat on you or NTR you in a story where the dev has written the MC doesn't care/doesn't know
damn I am just farming these facepalmers today. Why are you guys so salty?
Of course it's still NTR. Otherwise the tag wouldn't exist, as there is of now no game where the player is beamed inside the game to play from inside. That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time that it's not NTR for that reason.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
lol Dev trying to pull a quick one on his fans by exploiting the NTR loophole which is to make the love interest the MC that we can control. Might work, might not.... but this rushed ending for this game was dumb.
Honestly kind of hope it does turn into a female mc game so I can just ignore this thing and move on, instead of hope that it gets better. I would love to see the absolute shit show that would happen.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
2.- As far as the ntr label remains, this is only due to a lesbian scene between the daughter and another girl. Is this still the case or were more scenes added?
That is the scene of contention. there is no more. I think it was a dumb scene and it shouldn't have happened but I wouldnt have put the ntr tag just for that.

This version of the game is done. The continuation will be another game according to the ending note of this update.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
that ending was interesting and unexpected who would want to get rid of Mc... Karen a little likely but it could happen maybe she discovered her daughter's relationship with her father. As for the sister out of revenge, in theory something bad happened so they wouldn't see each other again.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
That is the scene of contention. there is no more. I think it was a dumb scene and it shouldn't have happened but I wouldnt have put the ntr tag just for that.

This version of the game is done. The continuation will be another game according to the ending note of this update.

I see, thanks for the response and I agree that I couldn't label it just for that scene (I'm not going to argue if it's right or wrong), and since it's "finished" at least this entry I think I'll mention it to the mods so to label it as complete.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Yes, I was one of those intolerants, who treat those with different tastes and opinions like scum. I didn't change sides, I just learned to respect those who have different tastes and opinions. This account of mine had been banned for that very reason, for offending and belittling those who thought differently.
So a piece of advice to the intolerant (not referring to you in particular), learn that this is a forum with thousands of people with different tastes, fetishes, cultures, opinions. So don't think that just because you don't like something, your opinion or fetish overrides those of others.
After playing vanilla games for many years, I think I ended up losing the desire to always see the same things, unreal harems, always similar stories, I'm a fan of incest, but there comes a point where it's no longer fun to always see the same dialogues , "we can't cross that line", We can't do this, we can't do that, this loses its appeal over time. And I stopped putting myself in the shoes of the MC, today I'm just a viewer of the games. So if I see some pretty girl in games, I want to see a lot of scenes with her, I want to see her happiness in having sex with whoever she wants, I don't care about the MC anymore.
That said, I don't defend any side, there are games where NTR won't make sense, others if he were placed, it would ruin him. And in this game here, although many will hate it, NTR and or sharing, would make sense and very welcome. The developer said it wouldn't have NTR, but I don't know what the continuation of that story or a new story will be like.
It kinda reminds me how when I was younger and discovered avn (mainly japanese ones), I had no problem with just playing vanilla stuff (but I never identified much with MCs). With time I was bored too, I began searching for different stuff, often edgier stuff. I noticed there are a lot of people like that, that didn't like edgy stuff initially but with time they got into it (it can be anything, not just sharing or ntr). Some fetishes are still out of question forever tho, so it's still a matter of taste deep down, and to begin with that evolution of taste doesn't happen to everyone (but I believe it's relatively common).
Honestly I wish oh daddy would have some sharing (and I don't care if it's in a female protag game), but I'm sceptical, the author didn't seem that positive on the idea and the vanilla boys are panicking for very little, unless like some they consider other girls "ntr". I'm mainly here for the daddy-loli stuff, more would be a bonus but I don't expect much.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
never understood those people who cant at least relate in some sense to seeing yourself in the shoes of the MC, whether its in an adult game, in a book, or even when your watching your favorite TV show! people are drawn to stories they can relate to and putting yourself in the shoes of the MC is one such way to feel immersed! i can also see the flipside of the coin, as those people who dont want to get too heavily involved or attached to characters for the fact that media nowadays has a tendency to kill off or have bad stuff happen to characters people become attached to. so looking at the situation as merely an observer doesnt leave those people open to the hurt that is associated with seeing beloved characters hurt or even killed!

that being said, NTR usually comes with some form of hurt, be it one side or the other. in this game when Sara has sex with another female shes just having fun or whatever! i dont think its meant to be a cucking situation where she was trying to hurt anyone. shes young and exploring her sexuality but says she loves the MC, so she could be polyamorous or who knows! the MC gets in on some of the action later if im not mistaken! as someone who isnt a fan of NTR content i didnt see this as a big deal as she wasnt leaving the MC for another guy and she wasnt even taking another dick! if she was to stop being with the MC to be with her new female lover then that would be NTR, but since the MC gets involved later its just a prelude to threesome content! this is all just my opinion though and you as the reader/player are free to see it the way you want and if NTR is your thing, well more for you...!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The issue of Sara fucking another girl is ntr or not?
At this point, the end of the game, I am more concerned about the message it sends than the fact of the scene itself. Why include this scene that contributes nothing to the story? Is he testing the waters by thinking about including more in the future sequel? This is what really matters to me

3.40 star(s) 78 Votes