Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
honestly it probably just boils down to what that said persons personality is like or the fact that some people feel like because theyre online the anonymity of online profiles gives them the right to be mean and spiteful to people without thinking of other feelings because its all about them and they wont suffer any consequences for their actions! thats probably a huge run on sentence so forgive my grammar error! this just my hypothesis considering hop some people are on place such as this and twitter and the like! personally im of the vanilla crowd and i dont mind if someone has a different opinion than my own but will state my opinion and hope most can see my side of thing even if they may not agree with me! i guess facepalming is the closest thing people have to a dislike here so maybe its that, maybe its the online anonymity thing. and /or maybe its both! who knows whats going on in some peoples minds!

bringing it back to the game however, as a general rule i see the NTR tag and ill just avoid the game as its not my cup of tea! when that tag gets added to a game ive been following ill check the forum to see what happened and a lot of times its like it has been here with people making comments others disagree with and facepalms and threats to unfollow and stop supporting the game to follow! in the end, its unlikely this will change as people are people and if twitter and other places are a good example if you dont agree with what they say and think they become toxic toward you! i hope the devs next game doesnt delve into NTR territory but thats yet to be seen. kinda disapointed at how this one ended but its over and its time to move on!

P.S. sorry about writing a book (lol)
guess i got a bit carried away! as always, this is just my opinion! take it or leave it!
No you are fine, my book was quite lengthy as well ;) Also grammar isn't my strongest suit either.
But yes, I agree with your approach, I also dislike how this game ended. I really hope dev stops listening to people and creates the game they want to create. But I guess if they have to think about the money that might not be the easiest. It's a balance for sure. The loudest people in his ear are the ones paying for it after all. Since they have a direct line.

Last edited:
Reactions: CptValor

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
This game ( at least part 1 ) is doing one horrible thing. There is no finish during sex! Just start > Fucking > afterglow.... such a shame.

Reactions: denen

asd124asf1234

Jan 15, 2018
I think so.
I just downloaded Part 2 for Windows from Mega and the Windows Defender from Windows 10 didn't find any Trojans or viruses.
I just downloaded again and it's ok now. I did a windows update, maybe the definitions were out of date, but weird still. no issues anymore! :)

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Hoping it doesnt turn into another Harem game with a bit of IC... otherwise quite fun so far.

Jul 16, 2018
hello, new to this thread, do i need to play the v.09 part 1 and then the v.10 part 2? or the part 2 already include part 1? im confused
The answer to your question is only two posts above yours.
Hermit76
You are really confusing me with your answer. As Ermi33 said, part 1 is more than twice as large as part 2. So, it makes no sense that you don't need part 1. Or did the dev compress the pictures more?

Reactions: 13lokiz

onomatopeja1234

Sep 6, 2023
I just downloaded again and it's ok now. I did a windows update, maybe the definitions were out of date, but weird still. no issues anymore! :)
I try to download couple times and still same issue as you have had..... Windows immediatly removed download. It keaps saying it found threat and removes it....My windows is up to date thou....

Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
this is confusing main download is final version and i see below version 2 and some are 0.2 and 0.3 wth is that for ?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hmm, if the game is over, then the scene with the sister and her creampie hangs a little in the air, because the creampie slightly suggests the possibility of pregnancy and, as a result, MC’s daughter-niece, whom he should meet in the future (and, of course, include her in his harem) and therefore, probably the “finished” flag refers only to the episode.
although I have come across projects with good makings for a future continuation, which the author suddenly ended, releasing a crumpled ending, leaving the reader in bewilderment. Yes, things can happen in life... alas.

but still I will hope for the best.

Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
i try this game and don't like it its too straightforward no relation build no approach system direct fuck wth

3.40 star(s) 78 Votes