KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Game did not start (Windows 10). Debug say's: NameError: 'f_name' is not defined.
If i Ignore just the Splash screen appears and hang on...
Some ideas to fix this?

(OhDaddy-V1.0_Final-pc)
Try to install the game into a new folder without any mods/language translations AND delete at least the persistent file here also before starting the game: "your user name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\OhDaddy-1626454802\

bigdaddymaks

Jan 17, 2023
honestly it probably just boils down to what that said persons personality is like or the fact that some people feel like because theyre online the anonymity of online profiles gives them the right to be mean and spiteful to people without thinking of other feelings because its all about them and they wont suffer any consequences for their actions! thats probably a huge run on sentence so forgive my grammar error! this just my hypothesis considering hop some people are on place such as this and twitter and the like! personally im of the vanilla crowd and i dont mind if someone has a different opinion than my own but will state my opinion and hope most can see my side of thing even if they may not agree with me! i guess facepalming is the closest thing people have to a dislike here so maybe its that, maybe its the online anonymity thing. and /or maybe its both! who knows whats going on in some peoples minds!

bringing it back to the game however, as a general rule i see the NTR tag and ill just avoid the game as its not my cup of tea! when that tag gets added to a game ive been following ill check the forum to see what happened and a lot of times its like it has been here with people making comments others disagree with and facepalms and threats to unfollow and stop supporting the game to follow! in the end, its unlikely this will change as people are people and if twitter and other places are a good example if you dont agree with what they say and think they become toxic toward you! i hope the devs next game doesnt delve into NTR territory but thats yet to be seen. kinda disapointed at how this one ended but its over and its time to move on!

P.S. sorry about writing a book (lol)
guess i got a bit carried away! as always, this is just my opinion! take it or leave it!
I'm conversely looking forward to NTR, and that's despite the fact that I have a mostly negative view of NTR. I don't like these Japanese games, cheesy. And this game NTR on the contrary can save, as for me, too boring events are happening, some boring dialogues, some boring plot, only sex scenes are good, even the preset of his daughter has been used many times. So, I hope for NTR that he will at least not much to fix the situation.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Nothing against some fetishes, I enjoy everything, but the important thing is that it is optional, even though I like certain content, I prefer it to be my choice.
staring-press.gif

Reactions: splamo and Reifon

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
Not confusing anymore, if you think about separate chapters, I hope. ;)
This is still confusing. It's a simple question. Does "part 2" include the entire game, or is it a separate install from "part 1" and so you need to download both and play them in order?

This info REALLY just needs to be on the main post, and dumb comments about "the answer is just two posts above yours" don't help, especially when the post being referenced also gives a very ambiguous statement.

*EDIT* For anyone having to search for this answer that should be clearly stated. "Part 1 and part 2 are two separate parts of the same game and separate installations." - u/Hermit76

Last edited:
May 5, 2019
I'm conversely looking forward to NTR, and that's despite the fact that I have a mostly negative view of NTR. I don't like these Japanese games, cheesy. And this game NTR on the contrary can save, as for me, too boring events are happening, some boring dialogues, some boring plot, only sex scenes are good, even the preset of his daughter has been used many times. So, I hope for NTR that he will at least not much to fix the situation.
Yeah, I wish there was more sharing options in games. So many are NTR for cucking or being cucked, I'm more interested in bit of fantasy swap and share type stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiasung
May 5, 2019
Just finished "Final" it talks about "Sara" being the next part.
Is this going to be updated on this thread or will it be treated like a separate game called Sara?

Sorry, Am Dum

Reactions: parceload

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Ok, I have checked this forum to see what is going on cause see ntr tag. before this game did not have the ntr tag. After reading it seems the wife is cheating on the MC (irrelevant) but what I would like you to confirm is what I saw regarding sharing. I saw that you mentioned that there were orgies and that the MC was sharing the girls with other people, could you please confirm this?

Leaving aside the lesbian scene with sara, I would like people who know what happens with the game to clarify what the fuck is that ending that I saw in an image. Like, who betrayed the MC? what will happen with Sara? I mean, just what the fuck happend, this used to be just an loli game with father-daugther and now have ntr tag and people talk about MC sharing, is this for real?
Sorry for being annoying, But can somebody give me an answer? I want to know if i have to carry on or play the game.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Part 1 and part 2 are two separate parts of the same game and separate installations. Everyone, who compares the size of the download files, will easily realise that part 2 cannot include part 1.

Reactions: 13lokiz

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
Sorry for being annoying, But can somebody give me an answer? I want to know if i have to carry on or play the game.
Sara is the main LI, there is no sharing. The MC and Sara had threesmomes with her girlfriends. There is a lesbian scene who is the subject of a ntr discussen here. And whats gonna happen in die sequell about Story and betraying are just speculations. Sry fucking autocorrect.

Last edited:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
The game seem to been rushed to end it on a cliff hanger.The dev should've taken his time to continue the story like what happened to the wife/mother story.Is there gonna be a sequel?

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
The game seem to been rushed to end it on a cliff hanger.The dev should've taken his time to continue the story like what happened to the wife/mother story.Is there gonna be a sequel?
The ending wasn't "seemingly" rushed, it was. scenes were recycled. Nobody can't deny that the developer seemed to want to close this chapter. Why? new ideas for the story or pressure from the community. I can only speculate or perhaps someone present knows more. Graphics and animations seemed to slowly improve, apart from some strange lighting at times. A sequel called "Sara" is supposed to follow. But at the moment we can only speculate about the content, as to my knowledge nothing official has been published by the developer.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I want NTR, huge amounts of NTR, Mountains of NTR...after all it is neither my girlfriend nor my family, besides I just realized that it is a drawing!

(I'm going to ask my psychoanalyst to see if they have sucked all the joy out of me).
Wait you suspect your psychoanalyst sucked all the joy out of you? They're doing a terrible job then.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes