th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Ok, I have checked this forum to see what is going on cause see ntr tag. before this game did not have the ntr tag. After reading it seems the wife is cheating on the MC (irrelevant) but what I would like you to confirm is what I saw regarding sharing. I saw that you mentioned that there were orgies and that the MC was sharing the girls with other people, could you please confirm this?

Leaving aside the lesbian scene with sara, I would like people who know what happens with the game to clarify what the fuck is that ending that I saw in an image. Like, who betrayed the MC? what will happen with Sara? I mean, just what the fuck happend, this used to be just an loli game with father-daugther and now have ntr tag and people talk about MC sharing, is this for real?

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Question. Is this really all the scenes or did I download a version that is missing some scenes? Because compared to Part1, Part 2 has less scenes in the gallery unless I'm wrong. Screenshot_2024-01-03-15-06-58-560.jpg

tdb0013

Aug 20, 2019
Why put it on completed when the game ends with to be continued? Put the completed tag away since it's far from completed.

edi23

Apr 20, 2023
I liked this game because Sara is very direct with her intentions with her father, Sara is crazy about sex and loves her father but Mc is a little stuck in his actions, if his daughter and friends want to have sex then give it to them in addition to that they requested. much better game than DMD who didn't know how to take advantage of Dee's potential. I just didn't like this last update, Sara told her father that it would be a really fun night. It had a very good start with Mc having sex with both of them hidden in the kitchen but when Sara and Mc returned to the TV room I thought there was going to be an orgy all night, that was the message of the image that remained with Sara sitting on the sofa. Now Mc is lost on the high seas (I believe the villain is his own wife) Sara in love with her father knowing where he went will she search? Will you go alone or accompanied by your Asian friend who also loves Mc? Did the men who live or work there take advantage of the situation and are going to take advantage of the girls who are actually quite slutty?

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
I dont like how Sara sleeps around with other girls and takes advantage of mc. but doesn't like it when mc disappears for very long. I hope the story makes MC catch her cheating and puts Sara in her place.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
You came here yesterday, so I suggest you read more, before thinking that mine is the stupidest. And yes, I am aware that some people feel devastated when some truths are thrown in their faces, they have a hard time accepting it.
Difference between truth, and saying downright stupidity.
That's why you deleted your post because you know yourself is what
you said is pure nonsense.

Bless your heart.

• Angry
Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Difference between truth, and saying downright stupidity.
That's why you deleted your post because you know yourself is what
you said is pure nonsense.

Bless your heart.
I did not delete it, nor did I receive a notice of deletion. True? Who are you to define what is true or not? I gave my opinion, I didn't offend anyone, but there are people like you who can't, or don't make a point of understanding this, they think that their tastes and opinions override those of others. If you don't like reading or respecting other people's opinions, leave public forums.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I did not delete it, nor did I receive a notice of deletion. True? Who are you to define what is true or not? I gave my opinion, I didn't offend anyone, but there are people like you who can't, or don't make a point of understanding this, they think that their tastes and opinions override those of others. If you don't like reading or respecting other people's opinions, leave public forums.
You have a right to write your opinions. But gotta also expect a reaction from those opinions.
That don't give you immunity. “See it as a comic book.” There is a different between COMICS, BOOKS, and visual novels.
Sorry, just like you, others have a way they play and enjoy novels. Just because you don't self insert.
Now if it was a movie or TV show you will have an argument. But most of these VNs you can rename the mc, and make choices for which is why a lot of people self insert.

That's why I said your take was thick. And you got the expected reaction.

If you cannot handle reactions from said opinions, leave public forums.

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
You have a right to write your opinions. But gotta also expect a reaction from those opinions.
That don't give immunity. “See it as a comic book.” There is a different between BOOKS and visual novels.
Sorry, just like you, others have a way they play and enjoy novels. Just because you don't self insert.
Now if it was a movie or tv show you will have an argument. But most of these VNs you can rename the mc which is why a lot
of people self insert.

That's why I said your take was thick. And you got the expected reaction.
I respect your opinion, although I don't agree, and that doesn't mean I'm going to call you an idiot. That's our difference. Have a good time.

Reactions: PRTech and Ass Fan

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I respect your opinion, although I don't agree, and that doesn't mean I'm going to call you an idiot. That's our difference. Have a good time.
Ok I will say my apologies for being a bit aggressive, ok?
In I wasn't calling you an idiot, just what you said.

We have our own opinions, and we will leave it at that.

Reactions: V&M

estebu

Aug 4, 2017
Game did not start (Windows 10). Debug say's: NameError: 'f_name' is not defined.
If i Ignore just the Splash screen appears and hang on...
Some ideas to fix this?

(OhDaddy-V1.0_Final-pc)

• Angry
Reactions: Asuna.is
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes