holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I want NTR, huge amounts of NTR, Mountains of NTR...after all it is neither my girlfriend nor my family, besides I just realized that it is a drawing!

(I'm going to ask my psychoanalyst to see if they have sucked all the joy out of me).
They facepalm you/angry emoji but you are right, this game is the perfect set up for a ntr story/sharing story. It would be losing a lot of potential to not include it. Even more now that it already has the tag. Reach the dev through his suscribstar or itchio and let him now theres demand for it. And avoidable so everyone can enjoy the game.

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
They facepalm you/angry emoji but you are right, this game is the perfect set up for a ntr story/sharing story. It would be losing a lot of potential to not include it. Even more now that it already has the tag. Reach the dev through his suscribstar or itchio and let him now theres demand for it. And avoidable so everyone can enjoy the game.
>"reach the dev and let him now theres demand for it"
>literally it's just a vocal minority of cucks
lmao
rolf even

Last edited:

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
So the game has a part 1, then you have to boot a part 2 (a different game) and after that there will be a part 3 that will not be called "Oh Daddy 3" but "Sara"?
A bit confusing and mildly frustrating have to wait for another game now.

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Does no one read the ending ? It's not abandoned.
Load up near the end and read the last screen, where it tells you what is happening with the game etc.
yea I can read just fine. it's been four months since an update, for me that looks like abandoned

Reactions: LeFapman

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
yea I can read just fine. it's been four months since an update, for me that looks like abandoned
Nope, last update is ONE month ago (forget the date at the OP, they missed to change it. Look at the last edited óne)

Also four months for abandonmend is bs, then most bigger games like Badik with one or two updates a year would need the abandoned tag, too... The rules on F95zone for that are actually 18 months without game update and as far as I know 4 months without any posts on his platforms from the dev.

Reactions: zdocglock and J.R.

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Nope, last update is ONE month ago (forget the date at the OP, they missed to change it. Look at the last edited óne)

Also four months for abandonmend is bs, then most bigger games like Badik with one or two updates a year would need the abandoned tag, too... The rules on F95zone for that are actually 18 months without game update and as far as I know 4 months without any posts on his platforms from the dev.
18 months to be abandoned is absurd, as is one to two updates per year. different standards for some of us it seems

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Game kinda derailed hard. It introduced so many side characters we kinda fuck once and never see them ever again (and in some cases we do not even fuck them) and wasn't the daughters BFF's mom promising to come visit in a couple of weeks... expect the ending of the game seems to have the story take a very different direction.

Dev has a real talent for what he does but it clear with his stories he seems to make them up from one month to the next without having narrative plans in place he intends to stick to. This might be one of those cases where a rework is actually a good thing - he should also stick to his vision for his game too. People here got heated over lesbian scenes and NTR being eluded but from the very get go all the girls in this game are sex addicted slags with little to no morals or boundries. A bold approach but it was his, ideally in the sequel he continues this path or does a full on rework of this first season and has a more cohesive story and direction with all its various characters instead including the girls group of friends and the close family members and what have you.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes