bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I feel like the MC says daughter way to many times
I edited that, pronoun issues and some contextual errors in this update. Also, went through and replaced the times that Sara called the mc by his name with daddy instead. Note, when you save it, remove the numbers added by f95, filename should just be script.rpy, paste into the game subfolder.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I edited that, pronoun issues and some contextual errors in this update. Also, went through and replaced the times that Sara called the mc by his name with daddy instead. Note, when you save it, remove the numbers added by f95, filename should just be script.rpy, paste into the game subfolder.
I think I will download this before I play. I played through 0.2 without any text patch and he called his daughter "he, his etc" way too much. Kinda got creepy.

EDIT: oh btw thanks for the instructions. I honestly didn't even know f95zone added the numbers either. (although I always managed to figure it out) Going forward, I should know what to look for.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks for this. I was going to suggest using 0x52's Universal Mod as it has a text replacer for the he/she stuff, but this is better.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oof, the Engrish is strong with this game.

MC: Go to the bathroom if you need to before you leave. (He's going with the girls.)​
Sara: Yes we're coming. In five minutes we're ready.​
MC: Don't be long!​
Sara: No heavy!​

Um, wut? Or this: "Haha how boring, doing something thinking they can see you is great, it gives morbid." I really don't understand.

Also, is the wife purposefully named Karen?

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Oof, the Engrish is strong with this game.

MC: Go to the bathroom if you need to before you leave. (He's going with the girls.)​
Sara: Yes we're coming. In five minutes we're ready.​
MC: Don't be long!​
Sara: No heavy!​

Um, wut? Or this: "Haha how boring, doing something thinking they can see you is great, it gives morbid." I really don't understand.

Also, is the wife purposefully named Karen?
Literal translations from one language to another almost always end up like that. And it isn't always easy for them to find decent translators to help them, considering location, interest, money, etc. I just giggle a bit at it, delete the files, wait a few updates and come back to it at a later date to see if it got better. lol

Reactions: giqui

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
V0.0.3 MLF TAG REALY THEY TALK AND SHE DRIVES AWAY IF THAT SOMEFHING IN FUTURE PLASS THAN TAG IT AS SUCH OR LEAVE IT OUT
SPOILER

Version: 0.3 Uncensored
Language: English
Genre:
SPOILER

3dcg, handjob, incest, loli, male protagonist, milf, oral sex, romance

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Literal translations from one language to another almost always end up like that. And it isn't always easy for them to find decent translators to help them, considering location, interest, money, etc. I just giggle a bit at it, delete the files, wait a few updates and come back to it at a later date to see if it got better. lol
Yeah. I translate and/or correct badly translated English as a freelancer, so I definitely know what you mean. All I was getting at was that clearly this game's script hasn't passed beyond a once-through with a bad translation utility. And I completely understand that translation services get pricey (again, I do this stuff myself), so I don't expect indie games like those on F95 to have the best English. IJS that if it's rough enough that I can't even understand what's intended, it should be fixed.

I could probably look to see if the standard script files are in this poor English or if they're Russian or something. I might then be able to make some sense of what's intended. I've considered actually regularly going through many games found on F95, correcting struggling English translations, and posting replacement/translated .rpy files for anyone who'd prefer that. Sadly, I really don't have time for that these days. I barely have time to play through game releases and to offer the occasional walkthrough.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes