Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3 w/RIC0H's WT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldran: (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just curious: is this the full game with all content or the censored version that we already had access to on a previous page?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I made a quick Mod for the game with a few music tracks, walkthrough (well, there are only a few obvious choices so far...) and some other functions.
Hi there, I'm a big fan of your mods. I noticed that you made a lot of 'grammar/typo corrections' for this VN.

I'm almost afraid to ask since it looks like you really went to town on the script but while playing this VN I noticed there's a fair few times the 'daughter' calls her dad by his first name instead of just dad/daddy.
For the sake of consistency/immersion it would feel better if she actually never used her dad's first name.

Would it be possible to reduce/replace those occurrences? I'm only asking since you've seemed to have tackled a lot of the otherwise weird dialogues already.

Reactions: LeonJKennedy

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I made a quick Mod for the game with a few music tracks, walkthrough (well, there are only a few obvious choices so far...) and some other functions.

Sept. 27, 2021
Re-uploaded my Mod for the new game release v0.3 again
I went ahead and fixed the typos in KoGa3's script file using bamachine's script fixes as reference (Since you couldn't use both of them at the same time (one overwrites the other).

Edit. I fixed, changed, and put a bit more flair on some of the dialog I found while playing through v0.3 myself. (New script file uploaded you will have to download and replace your script file again if you already downloaded the old one I put on here earlier).

Last edited:

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
I went ahead and fixed the typos in KoGa3's script file using bamachine's script fixes as reference (Since you couldn't use both of them at the same time (one overwrites the other).

For those who don't know after saving the file I uploaded you have to delete the numbers and the _ that is before the script.rpy otherwise it won't work. (What the file looks like after you download the file "1447743_script.rpy" delete the numbers and the _ ).
Omg.. lol I just did the same thing.. Then I saw your post over mine, having done the exact same thing..
So I deleted my post.. lol...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

For those who don't know after saving the file I uploaded you have to delete the numbers and the _ that is before the script.rpy otherwise it won't work. (What the file looks like after you download the file "1447743_script.rpy" delete the numbers and the _ ).
Thanks, I've linked this in my Mod post.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I really hope the conversation between the two people at the lake isn't a hint at future content or if it is its avoidable,
I loved that part, it means there will be at least one girl sluttier than the rest. I look forward to the scenes with her. Anyway as much as I hope it would, it probably won't impact the main girl, little blondie.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
just wondering... am i the only one who does not like that the daughter calls the mc by their name, and than in the same sentence calls them dad? or calls them by their name at all? like it makes sense for the wife or any of the other girls to call the mc by their name, it is just weird that the daughter does off and on.

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
just wondering... am i the only one who does not like that the daughter calls the mc by their name, and than in the same sentence calls them dad? or calls them by their name at all? like it makes sense for the wife or any of the other girls to call the mc by their name, it is just weird that the daughter does off and on.
No, you're not the only one. I find it weird also.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
No, you're not the only one. I find it weird also.
I thought the dad calling his daughter "he" on the phone with the wife was a bit weirder...calling parents by their name isn't so weird (yeah, its awkward in the context of the moments in the game, but in general not that weird) when the parent can't remember what pronoun to use in regards to their child.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I thought the dad calling his daughter "he" on the phone with the wife was a bit weirder...calling parents by their name isn't so weird (yeah, its awkward in the context of the moments in the game, but in general not that weird) when the parent can't remember what pronoun to use in regards to their child.
It's a problem with translation, as you've probably figured out. In some other languages (about 57% worldwide), gender isn't used with pronouns, such as in Hungarian, Turkish, or Basque. I don't know what the developer's native language is (although I think they speak Russian), but it's very possible that the concept of gender when using pronouns is a challenge for them.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes