Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
hope this finds you well.
you may try downloading it from -----.
Just for information, before it degenerates like in the westy thread...

There are NO other downloads here on F95 than those linked in the OP.
No links are tolerated that lead anywhere where there is a download that, according to (F95 officially) does not exist,
even if it is provided via information from the op could be achieved...

Or short:
Please do not share information publicly where an uncensored version of a censored game can be downloaded.

Shuraleh

May 13, 2020
It's a problem with translation, as you've probably figured out. In some other languages (about 57% worldwide), gender isn't used with pronouns, such as in Hungarian, Turkish, or Basque. I don't know what the developer's native language is (although I think they speak Russian), but it's very possible that the concept of gender when using pronouns is a challenge for them.
No ruso, sino español.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Then hello back first.

It shouldn't be a personal attack or anything, if my post came across like this, I apologize.

The problem is that when links to uncensored content are posted, threads tend to be closed for a longer period of time or the whole game is quickly shifted from F95 to nirvana.
Take a look at the history of proud father as an example.....

Reactions: Hermit76

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, sure - a totally faithful wife...
Obviously it's possible she's not, and it wouldn't be unusual for a VN to have her cheating. But do you have actual evidence that she is? I don't expect this VN to surprise me, but technically we don't know for sure.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Obviously it's possible she's not, and it wouldn't be unusual for a VN to have her cheating. But do you have actual evidence that she is? I don't expect this VN to surprise me, but technically we don't know for sure.
I am not sure, but didn't she say something about a meeting while in fact wearing lingeryie? :unsure:

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes, exactly. Questions asked above about "why wear it" and "didn't she say" are plausible scenarios, but there is still nothing definitive. We've not seen her with anyone else. She didn't even mention another man. If she were going to see someone, it could also be a woman, hermaphrodite, transsexual, etc. And meeting with, say, another woman also doesn't rule out the possibility of her cheating on the MC. The point is, we just don't know. I'm not saying it's not possible; I'm only saying to give it a chance to be revealed.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes