Boec-Bakki

Sep 7, 2021
Hello, I seem to have translated into Russian when further promoting the history of the game and if you support the developer I will try to fix translation errors.

Здраствуйте я вроде перевел на русский язык при дальнейшем продвижении истории игры и если вы поддержате разработчика постараюсь исправлять ошыбки перевода.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
is this one the cencored version?
The download links on the OP should be the uncensored version (~170MB). There's a censored version availabe on his ich.io account (~150MB) because of the rules there.

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
Oh Daddy 0.3 - Spicy Edition!
Corrected hundreds of misspellings, typos, and grammar mistakes.
Spiced up the dialog between Daddy and daughter.
Got rid of all the "daughter" references unless it was appropriate.
Added many lines of additional dialog.
Added storyline between the daughter and Yuri about Yuri's relationship with her father.

Just rename the attached file to script.rpy and drop it into the "OhDaddy-0.3-pc\game" folder .

Let me know what you think!
Where is it? ;)

TexOperator

Oct 29, 2020
Oh Daddy 0.3 - Spicy Edition!
Corrected hundreds of misspellings, typos, and grammar mistakes.
Spiced up the dialog between Daddy and daughter.
Got rid of all the "daughter" references unless it was appropriate.
Added many lines of additional dialog.
Added storyline between the daughter and Yuri about Yuri's relationship with her father.

Just rename the attached file to script.rpy and drop it into the "OhDaddy-0.3-pc\game" folder .

Let me know what you think!
I didn't try it yet, since I played through 0.3 just recently, but I highly appreciate your effort. I'm confident, all those things, that you've edited, are an improvement over the original.

Last edited:

VonBlackRoberts

Sep 8, 2020
Well Mr SoiCowboy it was good update of the lines But i keep get script problem 5 of them every time some good will happends.

Mvh Black

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes