CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Played now, and I don't get it, where the whole "cheating wife" thing comes from. She is away for work, the MC and his wife don't seem to know the parents of Alice. All we know is, the wife is away for work and the father of Alice is also. There are plenty of workfields out there, so that is a possibility. And during the phone call, yeah we saw her in sexy lingerie, but maybe she was hoping for a little bit of fun over facetime. Remember, we're in 21st century with possibility for such things. Until the dev starts telling or showing us the cheating, there is no cheating. Complaining doesn't help anybody.

Besides that, I liked the update. Yeah, I agree, there is a lot of potential left unfulfilled and the updates are quite short. But I still like it. And I do see some improvments. I hope the the dev keeps up the work and improves even more.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Do you see the wife cheating ? No Is the wife cheating probably yes I seen enough of these " I got to go out of town for my work" excuses in series and movies
So you agree with me that it's obvious that she's cheating, but you're giving me facepalms saying that it's not NTR? I don't quite understand you. She's the MC's wife? Yes. Is she cheating? Most likely, but she's probably not a LI in this game, that's the reason why it's not NTR for you? Okay, i understand, but she still the MC's wife and many consider this as NTR, it's just how many people see it. Will see what the dev will do next, but I didn't really wanted to hear the information that Yuri does things with her father and then have a sex scene with her:sick: and i hope MC won't share his LI's in the future

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Played now, and I don't get it, where the whole "cheating wife" thing comes from. She is away for work, the MC and his wife don't seem to know the parents of Alice. All we know is, the wife is away for work and the father of Alice is also. There are plenty of workfields out there, so that is a possibility. And during the phone call, yeah we saw her in sexy lingerie, but maybe she was hoping for a little bit of fun over facetime. Remember, we're in 21st century with possibility for such things. Until the dev starts telling or showing us the cheating, there is no cheating. Complaining doesn't help anybody.

Besides that, I liked the update. Yeah, I agree, there is a lot of potential left unfulfilled and the updates are quite short. But I still like it. And I do see some improvments. I hope the the dev keeps up the work and improves even more.
Because its a little bit too coincidental that your wife and the husband of the woman you cheating on her and is the mother of your daughter best friends have to go out of town for work at the same time

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Because its a little bit too coincidental that your wife and the husband of the woman you cheating on her and is the mother of your daughter best friends have to go out of town for work at the same time
Like I said, there are plenty of workspaces out there, where people have to go out of town. I worked for 8 years on job where I was out of town for the week and returned just on weekends. And some weekends I also stayed out of town. Like some of my friends or my brother-in-law. And he got a whole different job, than I had. So yeah, it could be a coincidence. We first need prove from the dev, before we can start crying. And before you say, that I may like sharing, I do not. My main fetish is the harem, and that doesn't mix good with cheating/sharing/NTR as we all know.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
She is most obviously not intended as a LI, but as a motivation (or rather justification) for the MC's action.
End of discussion.:rolleyes:
This right here. This is why it isn't NTR. If the person isn't intended as a love interest in the game, it doesn't matter who else they're fucking. We've had hardly any interaction with the wife and in my eyes she isn't a love interest.

Of course all of the images and conversations could be a red herring, but we don't know that yet.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Cheating wife does not count for you as NTR??? :WaitWhat: It remains for the dev to write to us in direct words that - yes she is cheating. So far, we just see from the plot of the game that this is obvious, or do you want to say that there are no hints that she is cheating? :KEK:
A cheating spouse that's never actually functioning as an LI in the plot is not NTR, no, that's correct. The protag doesn't really seem to care or be bothered or concerned about the possibility of cheating, has no real in-game relationship with the cheater except in name only (she gets no real screen time ... she's a "wife" purely on paper or as a formality), and is himself doing much worse. Plus any cheating is not actually on screen or explicit but just suggested or implied. So yeah ... if it's not a LI then its cheating is not NTR. In saying this I'm not an apologist for NTR ... I can't stand NTR ... it's disgusting. But even I know that this just isn't it.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes