-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And where did you get the info that Alice's dad and MC's wife know each other?
While I agree that there's definitely nothing concrete and all of what's been said is speculation and inference, it's not been without merit. Nightaku even explicitly implied it could be a possibility with this latest release. This could all be a red herring, of course, but the point is that the idea isn't just taken from the ether. Like I said, it could be to throw the players off so it's harder to notice something else going on, but it's not without basis that some have come to this theory. I personally think it's possible, but I'm not sold on it exactly. IJS that acting like there's no source from which this idea could come is a bit hyperbolic.

Reactions: _13_

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
While I agree that there's definitely nothing concrete and all of what's been said is speculation and inference, it's not been without merit. Nightaku even explicitly implied it could be a possibility with this latest release. This could all be a red herring, of course, but the point is that the idea isn't just taken from the ether. Like I said, it could be to throw the players off so it's harder to notice something else going on, but it's not without basis that some have come to this theory. I personally think it's possible, but I'm not sold on it exactly. IJS that acting like there's no source from which this idea could come is a bit hyperbolic.
Yeah, I can get the reason behind that and can also clearly see, that there is the possibility, too. But I still remain my stand, and I think this the only real fact until it gets told or shown: There is no cheating done by the wife until the dev tells us otherwise. Everything is just speculation or conspiracy theories. And therefor there is, at least IMO, no reason to ride the horse until it's death. Let's just wait for the future updates and judge by the actual content.

Reactions: CircaAD

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I never look at anything i saw on screen and deduced "wife is a cheater" lol. Still i would surmise Sarah gets her behaviour characteristics from somewhere - dear old daddy might be built like a truck but he doesnt come off as the assertive one so i assume it was mom who is the more forward moving sexually on the two parents.

Dev already has had a heavy emphasis on "sharing" with several of the girls hes allowed you to bang so far but no NTR of which to speak of so its far from confirmed that it will be in the game though. In fact the only other male hes allowed into the story was a random dad and his own daughter to which again sharing was eluded or at very mimimum her banging other men that he never protested (i dont even think its netori here - the MC isnt wooing these women away from their men, their alpha females taking what they want aka him, once more he's far from assertive - he just goes with the flow unable to stop what is happening to him haha).

With that in mind id say nope its unlikely she is cheating, there is no other men on screen so dev isnt highly invested in creating a story outside of one dude and a plethora of sexy babes and he's always avoided (mercifully) the common trope in these games of needless melodrama getting in the way of plenty of sex scenes every update. I think the heaviest we MIGHT get is optional swinging (with the picnic dad/daughter and Yuri/her dad who the girls said Yuri had experimented with as i recall but even then one side as the daughter has explicitly made it clear her dad is the only man for her despite her clearly rampant hormones and her open bisexuality seems more to other girls than anything else outside the dad)

Reactions: CircaAD

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I never look at anything i saw on screen and deduced "wife is a cheater" lol. Still i would surmise Sarah gets her behaviour characteristics from somewhere - dear old daddy might be built like a truck but he doesnt come off as the assertive one so i assume it was mom who is the more forward moving sexually on the two parents.

Dev already has had a heavy emphasis on "sharing" with several of the girls hes allowed you to bang so far but no NTR of which to speak of so its far from confirmed that it will be in the game though. In fact the only other male hes allowed into the story was a random dad and his own daughter to which again sharing was eluded or at very mimimum her banging other men that he never protested (i dont even think its netori here - the MC isnt wooing these women away from their men, their alpha females taking what they want aka him, once more he's far from assertive - he just goes with the flow unable to stop what is happening to him haha).

With that in mind id say nope its unlikely she is cheating, there is no other men on screen so dev isnt highly invested in creating a story outside of one dude and a plethora of sexy babes and he's always avoided (mercifully) the common trope in these games of needless melodrama getting in the way of plenty of sex scenes every update. I think the heaviest we MIGHT get is optional swinging (with the picnic dad/daughter and Yuri/her dad who the girls said Yuri had experimented with as i recall but even then one side as the daughter has explicitly made it clear her dad is the only man for her despite her clearly rampant hormones and her open bisexuality seems more to other girls than anything else outside the dad)
At first i was sure But later in a comment i said i can be wrong But best thing is just wait and see in maybe next update we know if she is cheating or not If i'm wrong i admit i was wrong :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 + WT by KoGa3
Size 299 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Cicko and johnnywo

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I think that's it, the DEV must have just shown a preview of Sara and Alice. I wouldn't leave Sara aside as she is the star of the game. Hopefully we have a longer update with fewer images from the other versions. I'm really enjoying the game

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
What would be the point of it though? how would it serve the story?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What would be the point of it though? how would it serve the story?
Not knowing his intent with how the story continues, I can't say with any certainty what the point in doing it would be. It could be used as further justification for the MC to keep cheating and for Samantha to become a regular lay as well. It's possible both of them will eventually get divorced and then you might end up with Samantha, the MC, Alice, and Sara all together in one place. Add the possibility of Yuri and even her mother (depending) and you could have a large harem or something. It's also possible that Samantha's husband finds out, gets extremely angry, and does something very rash and harsh in response. That could create more tension and add plot twists potentially.

But these are all possibilities, none of which might happen, and all of which I'm neutral on whether these could take the game in a direction that's useful. I'm just spitballing some ideas, since you asked how it might serve the story. All of these scenarios could also always hurt the story, depending on how they might get used (if they're used at all). Once again, to be clear, I neither condemn nor condone these as elements of the story; I just see possible directions in which it could go.

Reactions: punisher2099

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That was a nice update but the MC was quite a moron on the beach, he has no problem fucking his 10 years old daughter but going on a nudist beach... my god that's so weird!!! those nudist people must be freaks! :ROFLMAO:
But now it seems that this game is getting old, the dev seems to try to find some new flesh to make his MC fuck.
And the MC is also an asshole now, cheating on his wife and on his daughter.
That game was great when it was the time of discovery, when they tried some sexy things together, but now they are just an old couple without any interest in my opinion. It's always the same with those games based on incest kinks, once it's done it's over!
I just played DMD4 and it was boring as fuck!

Reactions: Masoot

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
That was a nice update but the MC was quite a moron on the beach, he has no problem fucking his 10 years old daughter but going on a nudist beach... my god that's so weird!!! those nudist people must be freaks! :ROFLMAO:
But now it seems that this game is getting old, the dev seems to try to find some new flesh to make his MC fuck.
And the MC is also an asshole now, cheating on his wife and on his daughter.
That game was great when it was the time of discovery, when they tried some sexy things together, but now they are just an old couple without any interest in my opinion. It's always the same with those games based on incest kinks, once it's done it's over!
I just played DMD4 and it was boring as fuck!
It seemed he was more peeved at the young daughters going there without telling him and was being overtly protective in the situation (he is a father after all), he went through and saw her fingering her friend in broad daylight and decided to reel it in. As for the cheating aspect - have you played the game? he is clearly food for assertive women, i doubt hes wore the trousers in any relationship in his life so when a woman wants him a woman is gonna get him. Likely someone you dont wanna cross once his daughter broke his barriers (including getting him to fuck her best friend) hes hardly gonna have near as much a dillemma with sleeping someone else behind his wives back afterwords - that dam has already been burst so no idea why it is an issue for you now and now when he was with Yuri or whatever her name was.

As for the kinks - its evidently and very clearly presented as being about open incest. Thats is two young girls who are having fun with their fathers (three if you include unnamed picnic couple) and its only the sixth update with another seperate mother encouraging the MC to explore his daughters feelings for him (which means likely she will be happy to share with her daughter given her views on incest). The games far from boring and generic and lets be honest its never hidden its trajectory nor strayed from it. No idea why DMD was compared though - it was polar opposite approach with a very slow burn corruption of the daughter by father (this is fast burn corruption the other way), he is single in that where as there is cheating prominent here and it was more about trying to a wholesome blue ball tale in organically developing things furher vs here where the daughter is trying to engineer as many scenarios as she can device at all times to take advantage of a lonely fathers lust whilst he is isolated from his more often than not away wife.

Last edited by a moderator:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What kinda shitty update is that?

Some chick with oversized knockers... Woo........ Hoo, wish we can see that somewhere

You know why we're playing this op. Come on now
Speak for yourself. I'm personally playing because I'm interested to see where Nightaku takes the story. Obviously I'm not going to pretend I don't enjoy the lewd scenes, but my own tastes aren't limited to one specific body type, age group, or anything similar. I personally thought Samantha was quite lovely. So at least you and I are playing this for different reasons.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Some people only judge a game on renders and even if the story is good like this game and lot of other game on this site They just comment stupid stuff

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes