Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm glad I waited till .5 came out before I started playing considering how small these content updates are. That said, I guess I'll probably have to skip this update and just play every one in order to see a decent amount of character/plot progression.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

kckingchronic

Jun 28, 2019
is this censored? or am i trippin cuz the scene with sara and yuri was missing something from the first time i played

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
That game was great when it was the time of discovery, when they tried some sexy things together, but now they are just an old couple without any interest in my opinion. It's always the same with those games based on incest kinks, once it's done it's over!
Exactly this. As soon as taboo isn't treated as such anymore than it loses all of it's fantasy appeal.

Reactions: Wookie

agony00

May 2, 2022
View attachment 1557867

Overview:
Here you will have to make decisions during the summer vacations in the mountain house. Having a good student means giving her a lot of whims and accepting what she wants. But be careful the mountains have some mysterious places and it would be very easy to get lost.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-16
Release Date: 2022-02-15
Developer: Nightaku - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: MULTI MOD*

Renpy gamers thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1304928 View attachment 1304929 View attachment 1760433 View attachment 1304931 View attachment 1376296 View attachment 1304926 View attachment 1376046 View attachment 1304932 View attachment 1760432
how do i open and play this?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
So who is that girls in the cover picture? The future sara? It is sure she is more attractive than her loli version:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RYOUSC

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how do i play this?
So who is that girls in the cover picture? The future sara? It is sure she is more attractive than her loli version:ROFLMAO:
A couple of these are already on the OP, but basically here are the girls so far.
Sara (the MC's daughter)
OD_Sara.png
Yuri (Sara's friend)
OD_Yuri.png
Alice (Sara's friend)
OD_Alice.png
Hatti (Yuri's mom)
OD_Hatti.png
Samantha (Alice's mom)
OD_Samantha.png

We've also seen the MC's wife, although she's most likely not going to be an LI (very possibly will end up divorcing the MC, whether he cheats or not). There are a couple of girls in the Halloween special, but I doubt they'll have anything more than appearances in that. I show Hatti above, but it's unclear if anything will ever happen with her. I suspect something probably will, but I'm not the developer so I can't say for sure, ofc. I might be forgetting someone else, but I believe that's about it. In any case, it's definitely not limited to Sara, although she's the major LI of the MC for sure.

Last edited:

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I hope the next update will be bigger (and without repetition of the previous images) and that the game will have Sara having fun with her friends and her father again.

• Angry
Reactions: pippippero

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I hope the next update will be bigger (and without repetition of the previous images) and that the game will have Sara having fun with her friends and her father again.
The updates are usually around the same size every time, so don't get your hopes up.
150-200 renders per update

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes