Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
NTR is about humiliation. If there's any of that going on here it's the mom and the best friend's dad that are being humiliated, not the MC.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
in the translation of the Russian version there is no very large piece of text and there is a hidden action button

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Hmm is it just me or does make the writing some times no sense ?
Typically it's a lost in translation thing but in this case I doubt it. People who are genuinely interested in erotic literature have much much better options than what most VNs have to offer; they're here for the pretty pictures. Which is bit sad because every pretty picture can be made better with some decent writing.

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Disappointed!!! 780MB and nothing happened between MC, Sara and Alice (only in the animation) and 80% of the images are from the previous versions.

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Disappointed!!! 780MB and nothing happened between MC, Sara and Alice (only in the animation) and 80% of the images are from the previous versions.
Yeah, that will come later, I'm sure. And of course 80% of the images are from previous versions: The current version is 0.6, so all content up to v0.5 would constitute just over 80% of all content in the game so far (5 ÷ 6 ≅ 83.3%). I'm not sure why this amount surprises you.

As for the other content, personally I'm happy with the sex with Samantha (Alice's mom) and Sara again at the very end. I don't know when it will come, but given what already happened with not only with Sara but also with Yuri earlier, I have no doubt that Alice's turn will come.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
lol this type game is you wait atleast a year... version game go to like half done in making get good content, this game is not even a year old... by way is free... your not supporting DEV... haha

Reactions: jackkane

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I restarted to proof my wife is cheating theory
I saw this If she is out of town for "work" Why wear such sexy lingerie ? I can be wrong We have to wait for update next time maybe But i really think this is fishy :unsure: View attachment 1761588
It's purely speculation here, but wouldn't it be ironic if the MC's wife is fooling around with Alice's dad :)
C'mon, seeing what's going on in the game, we all thought about it :)
Both away on a "business/work" trip at the same time, and both constantly working, it fits the storyline

Last edited:

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
It's purely speculation here, but wouldn't it be ironic if the MC's wife is fooling around with Alice's dad :)
C'mon, seeing what's going on in the game, we all thought about it :)
Both away on a "business/work" trip at the same time, and both constantly working, it fits the storyline
that's what i been saying here to Fact that 2 parents that know each other go out of town for work at the same time And wife wearing sexy lingerie I think both know about mc fucking the man his wife so he decided to do the same

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I restarted to proof my wife is cheating theory
I saw this If she is out of town for "work" Why wear such sexy lingerie ? I can be wrong We have to wait for update next time maybe But i really think this is fishy :unsure: View attachment 1761588
As I said, this proves nothing until the dev shows or tells something. I may be or may be not, as you correctly said, time will tell. But honestly, what are you trying to achieve here by constantly saying that she is cheating and reviving this discussion? The only proven cheater so far are the MC and Samantha. And as long as the dev tells otherwise, it stands like this. And where did you get the info that Alice's dad and MC's wife know each other? It gets never mentioned. Please wait, till we get the necessary infos, then we can start complaining.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I like how the dev progresses things. We dont get blue balled but never the less get teased with multiple characters each update with what to expect down the line. Weve already been teased with the mom, the daughters BFF's mom (i forget her name) said she will turn up when she gets a couple of spare days off, Sara is already pimping up Alice into a steamy encounter (seems a cuckqueen with friends if not older women who seem to threaten her insecurities) and of course the random daugher we spied whilst out picnicking seems to want to branch out to other men.

Dev also seems to fully understand how to ramp up teasing. Constant state of undress yet not nude would of course have the MC hot under the collar and unable to resist, "just the tip" is critical level tease and of course the MC peeping whilst having conflicted thoughts just adds to the mix wonderfully.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes