JanoBangamo

Mar 22, 2020
The main character's age was greatly raised. Now she looks like an 18-year-old. The loli tag is no longer relevant here. As for me, this is a dirty trick. To do this when, thanks to her age, they scored themselves stars. What was the problem with making it like this right away?

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
The main character's age was greatly raised. Now she looks like an 18-year-old. The loli tag is no longer relevant here. As for me, this is a dirty trick. To do this when, thanks to her age, they scored themselves stars. What was the problem with making it like this right away?
Cmon man, its just the banner, she is still the same loli inside the game. Download the game and see for yourself, but dont say things like "dirty trick" so lightly.

JanoBangamo

Mar 22, 2020
Cmon man, its just the banner, she is still the same loli inside the game. Download the game and see for yourself, but dont say things like "dirty trick" so lightly.
Here is a comparison of screenshots of versions 0.1 and 0.6 directly from the game where the main character is filmed in full growth. You can see everything here. The proportions of the body parts, the overall height, the face, all changed.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Here is a comparison of screenshots of versions 0.1 and 0.6 directly from the game where the main character is filmed in full growth. You can see everything here. The proportions of the body parts, the overall height, the face, all changed.
Biggest nonsense I've seen here. I you search the pics in v0.6 there are quite some where she even looks younger than in v0.1 for me. It's mostly lighting/posing that makes the difference.

JanoBangamo

Mar 22, 2020
Biggest nonsense I've seen here. I you search the pics in v0.6 there are quite some where she even looks younger than in v0.1 for me. It's mostly lighting/posing that makes the difference.
I don't want to argue. I posted a comparison and am 150% sure that the model has been replaced or modified. Let everyone look and draw their own conclusions.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I don't want to argue. I posted a comparison and am 150% sure that the model has been replaced or modified. Let everyone look and draw their own conclusions.
If you think so. It's your opinion, mine is that there are not that much differences between the releases. I have checked not only one pic and for me as said above mostly the lighting made the difference, not the model.

Edit:
Here one pic from v0.1 where she looks for me even a bit older as usual. But again, it's nitpicking.
7.jpg

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Looks pretty much identical to me.
Just keep in mind, when a girl lifts their arms it makes the boobs look smaller (first pic), whereas she has her arms down in the second one, other than that i see no difference in proportions

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Not saying this to be mean but go to your nearest ophthalmologist as soon as possible :unsure:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, it was what? 2 years since the last update, so she hit Puberty between shots. :)

Reactions: denen
3.40 star(s) 80 Votes