hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The model is very good, do anyone knows the model?
The model is an Edith Quimsby, who lives in Latvia. She's a 53-year-old widow with 14 children and for the last 15 years she has been supplementing her Social Security income by doing various motion capture roles for these games.

Why do you want to know? :D:D:D

Last edited:

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
It's been a long time since V0.6 came out, despite the information here, what is the forecast for V0.7 to be available for download?

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Oh Daddy [v0.6] + KoGa3's Mod

Download Apk: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: Ruffuss and GV10

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Now I'm courious myself: Is there even still a developement for this game?

On itch.io is a "v0.7" info pic/text, but no link/further infos/nothing. On subscribestar you don't see any info without being a sub. And you don't even see what you really would get when doing that, too. On twitter you see the game Surviving With My Daughter there linked. And that game has quite the same models used as this game here, also the style like the main menu looks a bit similar. And the game is also again about a father with his (loli) daughter with the same 3D models.

Don't know, I fear this new dev "Goldenbunny" from that other game isn't realy that new and is only a new name for Nightaku with a new project. And "Oh Daddy" here is already history again...

Edit: I read a bit in the game thread of Surviving With My Daughter, and there is the info that the dev there ( Goldenbunny ) was a member of the team from Nightaku and he got help for that new game from them. Ok. Well, we will see.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2022
The developer has posted a lot on Discord .... but there have been no new messages for some time

I just found out he's not on discord anymore

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Now I'm courious myself: Is there even still a developement for this game?

On itch.io is a "v0.7" info pic/text, but no link/further infos/nothing. On subscribestar you don't see any info without being a sub. And you don't even see what you really would get when doing that, too. On twitter you see the game Surviving With My Daughter there linked. And that game has quite the same models used as this game here, also the style like the main menu looks a bit similar. And the game is also again about a father with his (loli) daughter with the same 3D models.

Don't know, I fear this new dev "Goldenbunny" from that other game isn't realy that new and is only a new name for Nightaku with a new project. And "Oh Daddy" here is already history again...

Edit: I read a bit in the game thread of Surviving With My Daughter, and there is the info that the dev there ( Goldenbunny ) was a member of the team from Nightaku and he got help for that new game from them. Ok. But for me still a bit strange that immediately when that other game started, Oh Daddy got quite silent. Well, we will see.
Night usually is silent when he's working on the game, the other game (by a different dev) coming out is purely a coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
It amazes me when a dev is busy working on a game, they think it's being abandoned cos they aren't constantly talking to everyone, lol
I guess some people think that the game, and everything that goes into it, magically poofs into existence. I have never done a game, but I know there are times when I am writing a novel, that it will take me a month or more to do one chapter or less. Then other times I will write 2 or more chapters in less than an hour. Inspiration hits and does it thing at different times.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Night usually is silent when he's working on the game, the other game (by a different dev) coming out is purely a coincidence.
I really hope so, I like the game. But even it's, compared to other games, not that long since the last release, for this one 2 1/2 months silence is way more then usual. Would be helpful if one of his subs can confirm that the dev is still ok and working on the game. Well, seems all we can do is wait and hope for a continuation anyway.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I really hope so, I like the game. But even it's, compared to other games, not that long since the last release, for this one 2 1/2 months silence is way more then usual. Would be helpful if one of his subs can confirm that the dev is still ok and working on the game. Well, seems all we can do is wait and hope for a continuation anyway.
Some people seem to think there is a whole team of people working on games like this. I don't know for this particular dev, but in most cases, except maybe some of the big ones, there isn't. There are no subs, it's just one dev writing it, rendering it, coding it. So if the dev has a flu, developement stops for a while. The same if he has real life obligations like having to earn a buck for living or if he simply needs a break.

Being a developer myself I know that releasing every two/three months is more than a full time job. It takes much more time than most people would spend on their jobs. Please, give the guy some space.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Some people seem to think there is a whole team of people working on games like this. I don't know for this particular dev, but in most cases, except maybe some of the big ones, there isn't. There are no subs, it's just one dev writing it, rendering it, coding it. So if the dev has a flu, developement stops for a while. The same if he has real life obligations like having to earn a buck for living or if he simply needs a break.

Being a developer myself I know that releasing every two/three months is more than a full time job. It takes much more time than most people would spend on their jobs. Please, give the guy some space.
You nailed it 100% , but you forgot the "I just don't want to do shit today." Days :)

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes